Marriage Builders
Posted By: Pepperband Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 03:46 PM
dance2
Tell us .... share your stories about your four-footed family members.
Amuse the rest of us with your lovely animal friends.
Who doesn't love a furry face?
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 03:55 PM
Here's a doggie blogger

Clancy E Clancy

This blogger is not my doggie, but I love him just the same.

WOOF !
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 03:59 PM
My favorite part?
Clancy's profile !
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Clancy E Clancy
Industry: Law Enforcement or Security
About Me
Had a ruff yungrrr laif, in and owt uv joovy till Ai wuz 17. Fainley got owt and stayd owt! Evry wunts in a wile mai erly dayz come bak to hawnt me, and AI engagez in a leettle frendly howsehold vanndlizm or chikn nibbuling. Nuthing werth menshionng. Now Ai am in a land of snowey whaite. It werks grate, ekksept for da hole no-furr thingy Ai've got goin on. K thx 4 hangin owt! No kittehs 'lowwed!!!

You laughed so hard you can't catch your breath. Stick out your tongue and show us what's funny:
Huh? Mai tung iz alweyz owt.

Interests
Deere skonks sleep in sunbeemz.
Favorite Movies
Lassee Hohmwerd Bownd
Favorite Music
Clasu...classikk....nise muzik
Favorite Books
Trale-ing Trubble A Noze 4 Trubble Beeg Redd (luv Aireesh Seturz)
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:11 PM
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky�try to take over the world!"

My Abyssinian cats ... plotting to take over the world ... one nap at a time.

Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:17 PM
I have a little dog that thinks he is a cat because i have cats and he is their size. He even uses their litter box laugh !!!

He is part chihuahua and part pekinese and he was so little when we got him that we thought he should have a big name for him so we named him Hercules and he thinks he is him smile ......

You should see him go after the big dogs, he stands up to them like he is as big as they are until they start walking towards him faint
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Still_Crazy
He even uses their litter box laugh !!!
rotflmao

Thanks for a great big laff at a little doggie, HERCULES ! Ha - laugh ! hurray
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:21 PM
lady is a gawjus black lab, weighing in at a voluptuous 100 pounds. She is 8 years old, and enjoys rolling in grass, playing with squirrels until the squirrel is "done playing," and looking sad so that she can sleep inside at night. Her favorite family member is DD14, but she has a special place in her heart for me because she rode 5 hours in my lap when she was a puppy. Her bark is deep and scary, which is good for would-be prowlers, but in truth she would probably just hope the prowlers were there to play.

I wish Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain were still on.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
playing with squirrels until the squirrel is "done playing,"

Yeah ... I know what this means. mr eek

I wish Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain were still on.

Those cartoons were beyond genius..... all the way to insanely genius.

but in truth she would probably just hope the prowlers were there to play

Prowlers would be in danger of death by "Lady-licking", perhaps ???
(sounds kinky)
Posted By: weaver Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:32 PM
ROFl at you guys' pet stories!

I, however, am happy to report that I am pet-free for the first time in my life, going on seven months now. smile

Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by weaves
ROFl at you guys' pet stories!

I, however, am happy to report that I am pet-free for the first time in my life, going on seven months now. smile

Tell us stories about pets of the past flirt
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:37 PM
What else?

Beanie .... who misses his companion, Cecil. (don't ask!)
smile
Posted By: weaver Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:44 PM
Well, there was this one pup I had for about three months. My BIL found it in the woods by his house. At least half wolf and the other half pure demon.

P was a toddler then and I remember sitting with her in the living room playing and this little pup would all of a sudden go half crazy and literally run sideways around the living ON THE WALL.

He actually chewed through the wooden window sills on the inside of the house.

I would say "No Shiloh!" and I swear that little pup would get this devil look in his eyes and start with this low, slow growling that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I was terrified half to death of that puppy.

We went to the Outer Banks (sp) on vacation that spring and I had my BIL watch him. Well the pup got away, or stolen, and BIL called everyday just racked with guilt because he could not find him.

I finally begged him to not look for the dog anymore. I was never so relieved in my life.

Hahaha, I swear, I will never forget that demon dog.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 04:49 PM
I finally begged him to not look for the dog anymore. I was never so relieved in my life.

Hahaha, I swear, I will never forget that demon dog.

You can take the wolf out of the woods, but you can't take the wolf out of the dog.
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 05:27 PM
I once had a chicken named fuzzy. Now, I am a city neighborhood gal, but our babysitter lived on a farm and brought me an egg in a wamer. We watched it hatch. I loved that chick....then my brother tried to make it fly.........Oh well. frown

Other pets....the best pet I ever had was our daschund named Muffin that we got when I was in 9th grade. She was sweet and spastic and extremely funny (we had lots in common). She always knew when I was blue and would lay on my stomach and look up at me. She was attcked by the cat across the street and got cat scratch fever, which then developed into lupus. Yes, lupus. My parents loved that dog - they even got her gold treatments for the lupus. She lived to be 15.
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 06:27 PM
Here's our shocked 31 POUND CAT shocked , Robert E. Lee, "Bob" to all his pals... laugh
[Linked Image from i39.tinypic.com]

[Pay no attention to the overly cluttered mantle - I wasn't finished decorating, and had a "helper" in our 9 year old [at the time] daughter! stickout And yep, that is her at age 2.5 in the pic above the mantle...]

Bob is a Ragdoll cat ~ he is supposed to be BIG ~ his dad weighed in at 33lbs...The vet has recommended a diet now though, since Bob is too FAT to clean his own hiney - which means Mr. W now dons rubber gloves and does it for him! rotflmao Clearly, Bob has perfected the fine art of laziness! grin

Mrs. W
Posted By: weaver Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 06:39 PM
I love the picture of your little girl, and the clocks! Love those clocks.

Feel a little sorry for what your vacuum must go through with all that cat hair, though. But, she sure is big and cuddly looking.

I had a little cat named Cocoa that I loved to death. She was a runt we picked up at the shelter and nursed to health. She never was quite right in the head from a respiratory infection that never really went away, and possibly some neglect in her early days.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Mr. W now dons rubber gloves and does it for him!

Holy Cat Poop, Batman ! mr eek
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 06:52 PM
Cats just LOVE the Christmas tree, don't they?
We used to lay the toy train tracks around the tree ... but with 2 Abyssinians in the house ? mr eek .... nope! No more.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 06:54 PM
I once had a chicken named fuzzy. Now, I am a city neighborhood gal, but our babysitter lived on a farm and brought me an egg in a wamer. We watched it hatch. I loved that chick....then my brother tried to make it fly.........Oh well. frown

Fuzzy Failed to Launch, I guess. crybaby

Other pets....the best pet I ever had was our daschund named Muffin that we got when I was in 9th grade. She was sweet and spastic and extremely funny (we had lots in common). She always knew when I was blue and would lay on my stomach and look up at me. She was attcked by the cat across the street and got cat scratch fever, which then developed into lupus. Yes, lupus. My parents loved that dog - they even got her gold treatments for the lupus. She lived to be 15.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Sweet story! loveheart
Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Cats just LOVE the Christmas tree, don't they?
We used to lay the toy train tracks around the tree ... but with 2 Abyssinians in the house ? mr eek .... nope! No more.

Yes they do, we have a family tradition of going to this place and cutting down our own live tree every year. Each year we have had to come up with ways to keep the cats out and let me tell you it is an exhausting task.

This year though my DDs came up with a clever idea, we bought those big poster boards with three sides (i can't think of what they are called maybe a presentation board) that fold. We wrapped them in christmas wrapping paper and lined them up along the edge of the tree and made sure no furniture was close enough for them to jump over the top. It was too tall to get to from the floor.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:14 PM

This is ROXY

Pariah's "pretty bird".

Originally Posted by Pariah

Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:15 PM
I love the picture of your little girl, and the clocks! Love those clocks.

Feel a little sorry for what your vacuum must go through with all that cat hair, though. But, she sure is big and cuddly looking.

I had a little cat named Cocoa that I loved to death. She was a runt we picked up at the shelter and nursed to health. She never was quite right in the head from a respiratory infection that never really went away, and possibly some neglect in her early days.

Thanks Weaves! smile

I must confess that I had Bob move out this past summer - Our house is on the market, and I couldn't keep up with the cleaning with him around! He now lives at Mr. W's office - no worries, he gets FAR MORE ATTENTION that way - people stop in just to see him - and give him presents! He is in kitty cat heaven! dance2

Awww, poor Cocoa! frown

I love reading all these pet stories! Good thread, Pep! hurray

Mrs. W
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Mr. W now dons rubber gloves and does it for him!

Holy Cat Poop, Batman ! mr eek

YEP!

[Linked Image from s6.tinypic.com]<~~~Mr. W to the rescue!

Mrs. W stickout
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:26 PM
This is a true story. Just not my true story.
The woman who told us this story, unfortunately, recently passed away.

She and her family acquired a cockatiel bird.
They did not know if it would talk, or not.
The bird was always around this very "talkative" family.

One day, "long lost uncle Joe" ... who had been *ahem* on an extended prison term vacation ... came to visit the family.

Everyone was gathered around Uncle Joe, including the bird.

Out of nowhere, the bird says, clear as a bell:

"Uncle Joe is such an A**Hole"
Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:30 PM
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:44 PM
Each year we have had to come up with ways to keep the cats out and let me tell you it is an exhausting task.

I gave up.
The only adjustment I've made is, I put the expensive glass ornaments on the TOP of the tree, and non-breakable ones at the bottom.
I also put a string of bells around the bottom ... it doesn't do much but slow them down, a little.
But, at least I KNOW when they are fooling around with the tree.
grin
Posted By: weaver Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:47 PM
Peps on a roll today. "I guess little fuzzy failed to launch" Good one!

[b]Other pets....the best pet I ever had was our daschund named Muffin that we got when I was in 9th grade. She was sweet and spastic and extremely funny (we had lots in common). She always knew when I was blue and would lay on my stomach and look up at me. She was attcked by the cat across the street and got cat scratch fever, which then developed into lupus. Yes, lupus. My parents loved that dog - they even got her gold treatments for the lupus. She lived to be 15./b]

I have a friend who has three daschunds and I agreed to dog sit them for a couple of days. Oh MY GAWD, what a bunch of babies. My friend thinks the sun and moon sets on those dogs. She even walks around with a purse that has their pictures painted on the side.

Daschunds owners are CRAZY for their dogs. (I almost said nerlycrazy, haha. I like that name, crazy, you could change it to halfcrazy now, maybe. And then in a few years to "aquartercrazy" or "fullblowncrazy" depending on how things progress. LOL

Anyway, I am babysitting a two year old for a while and she is way less work than those little dashunds were.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:51 PM
Daschunds owners are CRAZY for their dogs.

You aren't kidding!
Every person I know who ever had a Doxie, is completely over the moon in love.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 07:58 PM
Peps on a roll today.

Yeah.
I need a break from all the misery on the "surviving" forums.

[Linked Image from i36.tinypic.com]

I loveheart love "Other Topics" ... it's like a mini MB vacation.

Posted By: Pariah Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 03/31/10 10:49 PM
Your soul isn't complete until you've loved a cockatoo.
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 12:17 AM
[Linked Image from emoticonfun.com]

Muffin says hi!
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by Pariah
Your soul isn't complete until you've loved a cockatoo.

You can tell a lot about a man by the way he plays with his cockatoo.
[Linked Image from millan.net]
Posted By: not2fun Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 07:55 AM
Okkkkayyyy....you all asked for it...

Aggie's a 160 lb. English Mastiff.....

She's tall enough, she only needs to lift her chin up a bit to snatch some food off the counter..... grumble

She's tall enough, that when she can "sit" on the couch like a person.....

She's also tall enough that she could get her own ice from the ice dispenser in the fridge......

till she broke it from over-use..... rant2

She's tall enough that all 5 of her family members can love on her at the same time.....

she's my first dog.....

She'll be my last dog..... rotflmao

not2fun
Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 03:49 PM
OMG Not it seems you should have started at Hercules size and worked your way up rotflmao
Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 03:49 PM
[Linked Image from emoticonfun.com]

Muffin says hi!

[Linked Image from emoticonfun.com] Muffin!!!
Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 03:54 PM
Each year we have had to come up with ways to keep the cats out and let me tell you it is an exhausting task.

I gave up.
The only adjustment I've made is, I put the expensive glass ornaments on the TOP of the tree, and non-breakable ones at the bottom.
I also put a string of bells around the bottom ... it doesn't do much but slow them down, a little.
But, at least I KNOW when they are fooling around with the tree.
grin

I too changed the placement of the ornaments on the tree, but hadn't thought of the bells......

Knowing my luck they would end up playing with the bells constantly toe tap
Posted By: Still_Crazy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 04:03 PM
When i was young we had a dog named Droopy who loved to watch Saturday morning cartoons with us. He would sit right in the middle of the living room floor with me and my brothers all morning.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 05:12 PM
Knowing my luck they would end up playing with the bells constantly toe tap

Think of the bells as your Christmas gift to the kitties.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by not2fun

We had a yard sale last Sunday.
Our neighbors were walking their pair of mastiff's ... they stopped by just to look at all our crap. And for a chat.
I was sitting in a child's chair, drinking coffee.
April, one of the dogs, came right up to me and slobbered all over me, in a friendly sort of way. She towered over me when I was in that chair.
April's owner said:
"You live with a Mastiff, drool is a given."
I can only imagine, two mastiffs in one household shocked

Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 05:19 PM
When i was young we had a dog named Droopy

Wasn't "Droopy" the 8th Dwarf? The Dwarf that Disney had to fire from the film??? .... Because of sexual harassment of Snow White? think
I think Droopy said something like:

"Wanna SEE why they call me Droopy?"

April Fools
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/01/10 05:20 PM
Okkkkayyyy....you all asked for it...

She's tall enough, she only needs to lift her chin up a bit to snatch some food off the counter..... grumble

She's tall enough, that when she can "sit" on the couch like a person.....

She's also tall enough that she could get her own ice from the ice dispenser in the fridge......

till she broke it from over-use..... rant2

She's tall enough that all 5 of her family members can love on her at the same time.....

she's my first dog.....

She'll be my last dog..... rotflmao

not2fun

This one goes in the Notable Posts thread !
hurray
Posted By: not2fun Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/02/10 11:40 PM
This one goes in the Notable Posts thread !
hurray
faint

.....my 3 am, spelling typo filled post about my DOG???!?!?!.....

And all this time I've been trying SOOOOO hard to sound wise and smart...... doh2

go figure...... crazy

just teasing ya Pep....... kiss

I do have another cute story to share....

A couple of yearez ago, I was having a Pampered Chec party. It was a couple days after Halloween. The consultant came early to do her set up. She went to put something in the microwave and I heard her laugh. I asked her what was so funny.

She said she found the bowl of Halloween candy in the microwave and she thought that it wasn't that great of a hiding place. Surely the kids would find it there.

Well, it was MY turn to laugh. I told I wasn't hiding it from the kids......we were hiding it from the DOG!!!!!...... rotflmao

You just can't leave food ANYWHERE with a dog Aggie's size!!!!'

Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/03/10 12:16 AM
She said she found the bowl of Halloween candy in the microwave and she thought that it wasn't that great of a hiding place. Surely the kids would find it there.

Well, it was MY turn to laugh. I told I wasn't hiding it from the kids......we were hiding it from the DOG!!!!!...... rotflmao

When I was growing up, our dog was some sort of a sheltie-other mix. Her name was Nancy.
The Easter Bunny hid all the eggs in our back yard.
Nancy got let out to do her business early Easter morn.
We found little piles of colored egg shells where there once were hidden eggs.
Nancy, had found, peeled, consumed 2 DOZEN hard boiled eggs.

Nancy was, needless to say, SICK AS A DOG!
Lying on her side.
Her belly was all bloated with gas.
She had that "guilty dog" expression on her face.
She survived to live a long and happy doggie life.

Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/03/10 12:17 AM
SusieQ

Your pup is simply adorable!
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/04/10 01:57 PM
I love this guys YouTube videos.

Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/04/10 03:47 PM
Susie, I love your little dog! what a cutie! I have 2 little toy minature schnauzers that I just adore; Molly and Greta. My son, a lab owner, calls them "squirrels" and said he would rather go buy me tampons than be seen with my "chick dogs!" dramaqueen [I had him take his sisters to the groomers once and he said it was humiliating cry]

Here are my little dogs in their Christmas collars helping my son's fiance open her gifts: [Linked Image from sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net]
Posted By: SusieQ Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/05/10 04:22 PM
Mel, awwww, what a great pic! Your girls are gorgeous...and I LOVE their names smile

I had to laugh about your son. My H who wasn't thrilled about little doggies (previous shepherd lover/owner) is crazy about our Hav, carries him around and cuddles him all the time. I should post one of those pics. It's really cute.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/05/10 06:37 PM
Molly & Greta are your son's sisters?
rotflmao
Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/27/10 07:45 PM
[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/54478620@N00/3163813838/[/img]

Zoe
Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/27/10 07:45 PM
how do I put in the photos? HELP!!!

I will share.
Posted By: Vibrissa Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/27/10 08:04 PM
I'm pretty sure the photos have to be online somewhere, so your own website, or a photo hosting site like
Flikr

or
Photobucket

The images you have on those sites will have a permanent address you'll need.

Then in the full reply screen use the image icon to put the picture in or type out the code
[ img ]Address of your image here[ /img ] (remove the spaces from between the brackets ([])

Hope that was clear as mud.

Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 03:30 AM
[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/54478620@N00/2317999150/[/img]
Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 03:33 AM
so, vib, what's wrong? [img]http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=54478620%40N00&q=zoe&m=text[/img]
Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 03:34 AM
darnydarn
Posted By: Vibrissa Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 01:18 PM

hmmm no workie - I usually use photobucket not flicker but what I think is that this link is to the PAGE with your dog's pic on it (very cute btw), not a link to the actual PICTURE itself, which is what you need. In flikr is there a link somewhere called 'direct link' or something similar?

Lemme go make a flikr acct and test...

-----------
K - right click on the picture you want and select 'Copy Image URL'. The address is then put in your clipboard. Come back here and paste it between the [img ] boxes.
[Linked Image from farm4.static.flickr.com]

Testing, testing
Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 01:27 PM
thanks!
Posted By: Vibrissa Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 01:39 PM
Cinder I edited my post and got it working - lookie ^
Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/28/10 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Vibrissa

That is Zoe, my wunder hunde, and here is her story.

My daughter had wanted a dog for YEARS and my son had reached the age where he was dog agreeable. We had 2 cats - both with short tails). One night, while they were at their dad's, I realized it was time for dog shopping. We were in process of adopting at our local Humane Society shelter but someone beat us to her. The shelter employees literally took the dog out of the hands of my 14 year old daughter who cried.

So, I looked online at rescue groups in our area on www.petfinders.com and found a dog whose story touched me....she and 7 other puppies had been rescued from a 12x12 pen and had no human contact unless someone came out to feet them. She was a 10 month old blue heeler/terrier mix: crate trained, almost house-trained, spayed, and delayed but progressing in social skills. She was gentle, loving, and submissive.

We got the required supplies, compiled a list of possible names, and went to meet her. Just before the foster parents got her out of their van, I told one of my children that it would be a sign that she was ours if she had a short tail. Sure enough, she has only a button of a tail. She and the children took to each other so we headed home with her.

That day, she started responding to the name "Zoe" which means 'life'. And she seemed to prefer my daughter.

Fast forward about 9 days....daughter's guidance counselor from school calls just as we are getting ready to leave for work/school. My daughter had basically left a suicide note on her locker and it had been found. Within 12 hours, she was in an adolescent psychiatric hospital being treated for depression.

I took her school books to her because they have a certified school program there. She couldn't have family pictures there but I managed to get a photo of the dog tucked into one of the books. 8 days later, she was better and came home after disclosing that my only nephew had been sexually abusing her for over 18 months.

The picture of the dog had helped her find the courage to speak the words she feared. Zoe (Life) helped my daughter regain her life. She is not only part blue heeler but she is totally 'blues healer'.

(My daughter is doing well. You would not know what we've been through unless you heard the story. She is in college and still calls the dog her 'baby'. But the dog continues her happiness unabated even though only son and I are at home.)
Posted By: Pariah Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/29/10 05:33 PM

Posted By: cinderella Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/29/10 05:37 PM
Pariah, I thought of you the other day. I was in target and saw this toddler in the shopping cart seat. He had very fine blond hair. He looked like he had never had a hair cut. The stuff around the sides and the back was laying downlike normal. But every hair on the top of his head was sticking straight up and you could tell there was no product on it to get it to do that. He looked, to me, like a little cockatoo with his blonde comb sticking straight up.
Posted By: 2long Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 04/30/10 09:01 PM
I'm partial 2 birds and their relatives, 2!

But, Polly's been gone a while now...

[Linked Image from azmnh.org]

I still miss him, and it's been 100 million years!

cry

-ol' 2long
Posted By: KaylaAndy Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 05/01/10 07:28 PM
Now 2Long - you're not that old - I found your pets.

HERE.
Posted By: weaver Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 05/02/10 04:10 AM
LOL
Posted By: weaver Re: Your pets .... show & tell !!! - 05/02/10 04:38 AM

© Marriage Builders® Forums