Marriage Builders
Posted By: believer Don't we have some MB babies due soon? - 04/23/10 09:38 PM
Help, I'm losing track. But thought there were a couple little ones coming the end of April.
Originally Posted by believer
Help, I'm losing track. But thought there were a couple little ones coming the end of April.

You're right - Anne505, Pregnant&Hurt, Tinkerbell81 who btw, hasn't been around lately, has she? I think she was due in May, though. Those are the ones I can think of so far.
Posted By: believer Re: Don't we have some MB babies due soon? - 04/23/10 11:11 PM
Thanks. There were 2 that were due last of April, first of May, one in July.

Just keeping track because our MB moms have had a good record. All the ones that I posted to ended up with husbands in the delivery room, and recovered. I think SadinMaryland divorced her husband when the baby was two though.
I'm due really soon, within the next 2 weeks. unfortunately he's deployed and can't be there
Posted By: KiwiJ Re: Don't we have some MB babies due soon? - 04/24/10 03:22 AM
Do grandbabies count? We have our first grandbaby due in November.

B, it's great to see you back on MB. Great to see RIF posting again too.
Posted By: believer Re: Don't we have some MB babies due soon? - 04/24/10 01:45 PM
Congratulations Jen! You will love being a grandma.

Smileygirl - Yes, it is you and Tinkerbell. I wonder if she is having her baby because I haven't seen her around.

Please be sure to let us know when you go in. Soon as you go into labor, check in here, and then call the doc. LOL!!!!!
I miss babies...(sigh)
Posted By: believer Re: Don't we have some MB babies due soon? - 04/25/10 08:33 PM
Well, Tinkerbell checked in, and she is having small contractions, but baby not due till the end of the month.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums