Marriage Builders
Posted By: Tawandabelle big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 02:18 PM
If you're the praying kind, please pray for me this coming week. last day of work is next Wed. and right now I wish I had enough days to just stop going. Yeah, I'm whining, and I got an attitude to match. Wanna make somthing of it??? I didn't add this to my thread because I hate my thread too. Am I 42 or 5??????

(cue violins here)
Posted By: _Ace_ Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
If you're the praying kind, please pray for me this coming week. last day of work is next Wed. and right now I wish I had enough days to just stop going. Yeah, I'm whining, and I got an attitude to match. Wanna make somthing of it??? I didn't add this to my thread because I hate my thread too. Am I 42 or 5??????

(cue violins here)

Praying for you Luri....and playing a few violins for you, too.grin

Ace
Posted By: TandC Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 02:45 PM
We all whine from time to time and we all let our attitudes get the best of us once in awhile; we're only human and that's just what we humans sometimes do. It's okay, lurioosi, you go right ahead and be the human being that you are, you are most certainly entitled to be so, just like anyone else is.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. However, sorry, no violins; if I were to play that kind of music for you your whining and attitude would only get worse and you would be plugging your ears while you begged me to stop. LOL

All the best to you.

(((HUGS)))
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 02:49 PM
Oh, and T and C, I am thinking about bringing earplugs to school....in mee pants - ha! I made myself laugh (which isn't hard)
Posted By: ImStaying Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 03:19 PM
Am I 42 or 5??????
Do you mean mentally or physically?
grin
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 03:25 PM
Hey! I'm telling!!!!!
Posted By: DaisyTheCat2 Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/18/10 03:39 PM
luri, you'll make it to Wed... we're praying for you!
Posted By: ConstantProcess Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/19/10 03:14 AM

(cue violins here)

Listen ....
Its the sound of the smallest violin in the world playing hearts and flowers for ya

But I will pray for ya..
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/25/10 12:30 PM
Today is the last day with students. I have already gotten a few gifts from crying kids who don't want me to leave ("Make Mr. Gilbreath get a job here!"). I'm half blessed and half sad.
Posted By: LovingAnyway Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/25/10 02:00 PM
They take you with them, Luri. I know you know that...from your own school experience.

I can still name the three music teachers I had and think of them fondly.

And others take you with them, too. Wherever God is leading you now, I know you'll go. And the kids were what it was all about, anyway, right?

You can mourn great blessings...just prepare for them, too. I think you're mourning parts of your plan that wasn't in God's plan. So mourn...and rejoice, feel that intense gratitude and unbelievable loss...and know it's not your meds.

smile

LA
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: big ole whiny baby - 05/25/10 02:08 PM
Thanks LA. Yeah, my meds are fine. This is just good old respnse to real life.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums