Marriage Builders
Posted By: Pariah Latest cooking video- easy cheesesteaks - 09/23/10 01:14 PM
I've been teaching Tabitha's son how to cook for himself other than toast and mac and cheese. A man has got to be able to cook.

Posted By: Soolee Re: Latest cooking video- easy cheesesteaks - 09/23/10 04:54 PM
That was neat, Pariah. I wonder what sort of camera you're using, and if it has a built in feature to fade in and out of each scene.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Latest cooking video- easy cheesesteaks - 09/23/10 05:04 PM
It's edited with iMovie on my iMac, the transitions are added there. The camera is a little Sony hard disk camera that I absolutely despise. It records in mpeg2 format which is unsupported by Apple and I have to run everything through a converter. The new cameras use mpeg4 and work flawlessly, but I got the camera new for under $200 in the bargain bin.

I shoot a scene, let Micheal repeat the step and then I shoot the next scene, all the while he is learning to cook like a man.

My X-stepson showed no interest in my teaching him to cook. He only ever wanted to twiddle his thimbs on the mind numbing box of flashing colors.

Micheal can cook my incredible ribs all by himself now.
How wonderful! Maybe you could teach him how to make a turkey for Thanksgiving if he doesn't already know.

Or a devilishly good ham for Christmas.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Latest cooking video- easy cheesesteaks - 09/23/10 07:10 PM
I'm going to video the turkey and ham soon.
Posted By: monclerr Re: Latest cooking video- easy cheesesteaks - 10/04/10 09:28 AM
**edit**
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums