Marriage Builders
Posted By: Sparkler HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 01:19 PM
Hi, I'm a bit confused, as if in a time warp or sth.

HNHN is supposed to be new and revised, isn't it? How come the MB bookstore offers the HNHN 15th anniversary edition, published in 2001?

(I'll ask just in case - what time is it over in your part of the world, anyway? smile 16:18, June 16, 2011 over here in Europe smile ) Duh, the post time confirmed that it is 2011 over there as well...
Posted By: markos Re: HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 01:53 PM
Hi, Sparkler.

My wife and I recently ordered two copies of HNHN from the bookstore here, and we received the new revised edition.

I'm not sure why the bookstore still lists the 15th anniversary edition from 2001. We have a couple of copies of that edition as well. It is definitely different (although the changes don't alter any fundamental principles, of course!) There was a lot of fanfare on the Marriage Builders Radio show about the new edition, but I don't think the website and web bookstore have caught up, yet.
Posted By: HoldHerHand Re: HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 03:07 PM
Yeh, we ain't on the Chinese calendar yet, Sparkler!

>.<
Posted By: Pepperband Re: HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
Yeh, we ain't on the Chinese calendar yet, Sparkler!

>.<
rotflmao
Posted By: Sparkler Re: HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 06:14 PM
smile Hehe smile You can never be too sure, though... With this globalization, emerging Chinese economy and stuff!

(And you should not forget the Maya calendar either...)

Thank you, Markos, this eases my mind smile

And I got information from a very reliable source (The Source, in fact) that they ship outside the US as well without having to call them by phone. I had thought it was not possible!
Posted By: HoldHerHand Re: HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 06:24 PM
I don't like the outlook of the Mayan calender...

Nooo
Posted By: Sparkler Re: HNHN, new edition? - 06/16/11 07:16 PM
laugh
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums