Marriage Builders
Posted By: Clouds Empty Nesting and Marriage - 11/28/11 06:08 PM
We have been married for 24 years, and have successfully raised and shipped two great kids off to college.

All those busy years of wishing we had more time, **poof** are gone. So here we are, with lots more time, and very little interest in being together.

Anyone else in this boat?
Posted By: HoldHerHand Re: Empty Nesting and Marriage - 11/28/11 07:05 PM
You feel this way because you are not in love. Because you have not developed a transparent, integrated, interdependent life together.

Instead, you have focused on your children and careers.

See; His Needs, Her Needs.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Empty Nesting and Marriage - 11/28/11 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Clouds
We have been married for 24 years, and have successfully raised and shipped two great kids off to college.

All those busy years of wishing we had more time, **poof** are gone. So here we are, with lots more time, and very little interest in being together.

Anyone else in this boat?

No, because my husband and I are in love. WE are also empty nesters. You will have alot more interest if you use this program, Clouds, and fall in love. BEing in love changes everything.
Posted By: Clouds Re: Empty Nesting and Marriage - 11/28/11 07:34 PM
Fall in love. **sigh**
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Empty Nesting and Marriage - 11/28/11 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Clouds
Fall in love. **sigh**

As Dr Harley has said, people who are in love don't believe they will ever fall out of love; people who are not in love don't believe they will ever fall in love again. grin

But, it happens all the time!
Posted By: markos Re: Empty Nesting and Marriage - 11/28/11 07:48 PM
Hi, Clouds,

I'm a walking, talking advertisement for the FREE help you can get from Dr. Harley on his radio program:

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/mb2.cfm?recno=12

Give it a shot! Send an email to Dr. Harley and his wife, Joyce, at mbradio@marriagebuilders.com

If you don't hear anything back in a day or two, click "notify" and ask the mods here to help. Sometimes messages get eaten by their spam filter, and they have lots of people emailing in every week.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums