Marriage Builders
Posted By: awsdaughter Have A Happy Mothers Day MB mums - 05/10/13 06:41 PM
I want to wish all the Mums on MB a very happy mothers day for Sunday, well its Mothers day I think in most places.

MB helped to bring my MUM hurray back from the dark side so I felt its only right to wish you all to have a luvin happy time.

I will be far too busy on the day so just had to do it before I forgot. I was going to cook for my Mum but like my Dad, Nan, Pop, Brother and hubby all protested, actually it was more like OMG NO!

I guess my talents just dont include domestic goddessing to like a high standard, well like any standard really.

anyways, all the MB Mums hope yer have a luv filled day.

Now I'm gonna wait up for me bloke who I havna seen for a few days, the Army sucks like, still, sometimes.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Have A Happy Mothers Day MB mums - 05/10/13 06:41 PM
*like*
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Have A Happy Mothers Day MB mums - 05/10/13 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by awsdaughter
I want to wish all the Mums on MB a very happy mothers day for Sunday, well its Mothers day I think in most places.

MB helped to bring my MUM hurray back from the dark side so I felt its only right to wish you all to have a luvin happy time.

I will be far too busy on the day so just had to do it before I forgot. I was going to cook for my Mum but like my Dad, Nan, Pop, Brother and hubby all protested, actually it was more like OMG NO!

I guess my talents just dont include domestic goddessing to like a high standard, well like any standard really.

anyways, all the MB Mums hope yer have a luv filled day.

Now I'm gonna wait up for me bloke who I havna seen for a few days, the Army sucks like, still, sometimes.
Thank you! smile
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums