Marriage Builders
Posted By: Brits_Brat We Need "Like" Buttons! - 10/30/14 01:28 AM
We need a way to "like" what others post....like on Facebook! There are so many times I've looked at other people's posts and thought, "what a great post" or "THAT'S what they need to do!
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: We Need "Like" Buttons! - 10/30/14 01:47 AM
*like* laugh
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: We Need "Like" Buttons! - 10/30/14 03:34 AM
Originally Posted by Brits_Brat
We need a way to "like" what others post....like on Facebook! There are so many times I've looked at other people's posts and thought, "what a great post" or "THAT'S what they need to do!

The like buttons are legally copyrighted/ property.
The attorneys in the forum would probably never go for it.
Posted By: FightTheFight Re: We Need "Like" Buttons! - 10/30/14 01:54 PM
There are a few forums out there that have a "like" button that is not copyrighted. Even the software this forum is based on had that in the works at one time:

UBB Threads

Alas, it looks like the software isn't being updated on a timely basis any more. I could be wrong as I have no knowledge of the administrative side of things here.
Posted By: JustUss Re: We Need "Like" Buttons! - 10/30/14 07:14 PM
How about this?

awesome

The best I can do at the moment....
Posted By: markos Re: We Need "Like" Buttons! - 10/30/14 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

The like buttons are legally copyrighted/ property.
The attorneys in the forum would probably never go for it.

lol
Posted By: DidntQuit Re: We Need "Like" Buttons! - 05/19/15 10:31 PM

Yep. I have been loving Happy Heart's posts lately. She is great at finding ways to help people see what they are haven't yet seen.

© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums