Marriage Builders
Posted By: aquaman The right vaginal penetration point. HELP! - 11/25/99 06:09 AM
Hi,<BR> <BR>I am in the midst of getting ready for my marriage in Dec and something has been affecting us all this while.<BR> <BR>My wife-to-be and I started to have intimacy couple of months back when we try to have our 1st sexual intercourse. The experience is quite bad for us as we are both ignorance of the right "point" to hit.<BR> <BR>After erection, I tried very hard to push my penis into the vagina but somehow it has difficulty going in. We tried different positions and at the same time I am not wearing any condoms but nonetheless it dosen't help.<BR> <BR>Could anyone give us some advice and perhaps some digrammatic helps on the right way of sexual intercourse?<BR> <BR>Appreciate your help. Thanks!
Posted By: Katya Re: The right vaginal penetration point. HELP! - 11/27/99 04:35 PM
Have you tried using KY Jelly? That should help with the penetration part. Do alot of foreplay before you penetrate on her. Try these two things and see what happens. Also, don't rush into sex, take your time and do it with ease. Sexual intercourse is not supopse to be rushed. KY Jelly, foreplay, alot of passion and kissing should probably do the trick...maybe..I'm no expert.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums