Marriage Builders
Posted By: rrunrr A need to know when the ea went PA... - 12/15/00 09:21 PM
I honestly think I cannot bury this until I can ask her when the affair became physical. I posted in D/D section that I was served papers Wed. morning at work. Initially we were to meet for a financial purpose Thursday at a mortgage co. in the town she is in. <P>A coworker had to leave so I put it off until Tues. Now, I am not sure I should go. It may mean loosing the house now instead of in June if I do not go. Until I know for certain, that is what I see for my future...living out of my car. <BR> <BR>There is obviously some bitterness here but the nagging question (since she had not admitted to having the affair a year ago) is to bluntly ask, for the sake of closure, when did it go physical??<P>At this point, life as I know it is just about to an end. I can believe in miracles, and, if she recinds the petition, the answer will not be needed. I would like to see if, and how much, she is in denial still. My signature says the rest.<P>rrunrr<P><P>------------------<BR>Almost anything can be undone or forgiven.<P>Never take trust for granted.
Posted By: Psalms63 Re: A need to know when the ea went PA... - 12/21/00 06:44 AM
Sometimes knowing things can only make it worse. My husbands affair has been with alcohol. I wanted to know when it started back (he had been sober for 11 years). He told me it was when I was away with my job for 5 days. Although I know that it wasn't my fault I still beat myself up wondering "what if I'd not gone".
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums