Marriage Builders
Posted By: legit-writer WHY DID HE HIDE THIS FROM ME? - 08/28/02 11:14 PM
Me and my husband has been married over a year now and we have been falling out over the most stupidest things since life's bread. Well when we first met, he told me about his previous marriage and how his ex-wife cheated on him. His mother is still friends with his ex-wife. Well we moved from Missouri to Illinois. He was looking for a letter from his boss for work and I was helping him look for it. I accidently found a letter from his ex-wife, stating how bad he treated her when she first was diagnosed with cancer. She was confronting him about when he lied on her, saying that she overdrafted in checks when he had the money to himself when he was overseas. I read the letter and it showed that he had two sons and he never told me about it. He kept on saying that he does not have any children and that he always wanted a daughter if he wants to have any. I tried to talk to him about it and he gets very defensive. That why it is hard for me to try to talk to him about it.
What I really need to know is why he did not tell me about him having children? Any possible reasons why?
Posted By: Freshie Re: WHY DID HE HIDE THIS FROM ME? - 09/11/02 08:41 PM
Because we are afraid to tell people who we are. If we tell them, and they reject us, we are all we have.

I am not saying what he did was right, but obviously he thinks if he told the truth you would see that he's not good enough.
Posted By: HURRICANE SWEETS Re: WHY DID HE HIDE THIS FROM ME? - 09/13/02 05:55 AM
The only advice I have is to start afresh and anew with him. Good luck.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums