Marriage Builders
Posted By: DavidEric2 sexual or lack of - 09/17/00 11:58 AM
In the past myself and my wife have had some conversations that lead to arguments with name calling and all that. How ever after seeing a theripist thangs have changed. How ever there is a problem with sex she still does not or have any desire to have it witch in turn is driveing me away and for the first time in my life thinking of seeing someone(affair). Does any one have any good ideas?
Posted By: mrb Re: sexual or lack of - 09/17/00 08:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidEric2:<BR><B>In the past myself and my wife have had some conversations that lead to arguments with name calling and all that. How ever after seeing a theripist thangs have changed. How ever there is a problem with sex she still does not or have any desire to have it witch in turn is driveing me away and for the first time in my life thinking of seeing someone(affair). Does any one have any good ideas?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What have you been doing to express your love for her?<P>
Posted By: DavidEric2 Re: sexual or lack of - 09/17/00 10:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrb:<BR><B> What have you been doing to express your love for her?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Name it its like a whole new world for me as far as showing her. Cards notes flowers etc. All because i want to show her, and no responce makes me feel worthless<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums