Marriage Builders
Posted By: track H wants to Separate - 05/02/03 06:51 PM
6 weeks ago my H told me he wanted to S. I told him I wanted to work on the marriage and would do so on my own. I know he saw the changes, but 3 weeks ago H started seeing someone else. I found out before they slept together, but noy sure what happened between the 2. Just know the girl was mad at him b/c he told her he was already S and the marriage was over. Now he is not seeing her but is still angry at me for past mistakes i made in the relationship. I told him I would be there for better or for worse and that I forgave him, but it made no impact. He wants to buy a house boat to live on and have our 4 children (13, 11, 4, 2) visit him there. He knows i still love him and want the marriage to work now what do I do? please help. I'm seeing a counselor who is pro marriage, but he wont go.
Posted By: Chris -CA123 Re: H wants to Separate - 05/06/03 09:36 PM
FYI - You don't need to have your real name posted in your signature.

6 weeks ago my H told me he wanted to S. I told him I wanted to work on the marriage and would do so on my own. I know he saw the changes, but 3 weeks ago H started seeing someone else.
He very probably wanted the separation in the first place because he was seeing her before.

I forgave him, but it made no impact.
Easy to overreact in the beginning.

Food for thought - Why did you forgive him? Did he show remorse or apologize for what he did and end it all?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums