Marriage Builders
Posted By: Pariah Am I sick for finding this a satisfaction? - 08/12/08 09:44 PM
I say pride cometh befor the fall.

This is the music minister where I went to church and they decided that I didn't fit in if I was being divorced by an adulterer.

I knew Jim Creason well. He had it ALL. Good job, extremely popular, nice house and was supposedly a "good christian", however the popularity got him looking down at some of us who were less than perfect.

He had an affair with the pastor's sister in law, divorced his wife, took another job as A MINISTER, lost that job and spiraled down from there.

Sometimes adultery DOES lead to self destruction, and I'm all giddy over this.

]ALBANY, GA (WALB) - A South Georgia minister who robbed a bank Friday afternoon remains in jail. Fifty-one-year-old Jim Creason told the officers who arrested him that he was financially desperate.

The Sheriff's office says they have more property crimes occur when the economy is down, but a psychologists says that's not enough reason for someone to resort to crime.

Leesburg First Baptist Pastor Bobby Harrell describes his former associate pastor, Jim Creason, as a good Christian man, with a big heart. He says something must have snapped to cause Creason to use a gun to rob the Heritage Bank Friday.
Creason, who told authorities he was having financial problems, was holding a small .32 revolver in his hand when he entered the bank, and carried a second gun, Moore said.

2 guns - armed robbery - he's toast

No one in the bank was injured, and Creason left the bank with $8,000 to $10,000 that contained a dye pack, which exploded on the money, Moore said.

What c o l o r was his "free money" ? :RollieEyes:
Where's the ROFL emoticom when we need it?
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Where's the ROFL emoticom when we need it?
rotflmao
THREADJACK

Belle -

I have your DVD ready to mail.

~enjoy~ lashes

Pep
Albany is a city in New York, they must be talking about Al-benny. Know Al-benny and Leesburg, well as I drive through there on my way to the hunt camp, but my personal favorite is Smithville.
Better yet, I just found out from XBIL that the financial officer was "involved" with a member's 16yo daughter.

I guess karma is a female dog.
The robbery was probably the biggest crime to have occurred in Lee county in the last twenty years...and the 16 year old, that's really scandalous stuff!
Originally Posted by bendover49
The robbery was probably the biggest crime to have occurred in Lee county in the last twenty years...and the 16 year old, that's really scandalous stuff!

No, a family was murdered back in 1996 by a couple of natural born killers on a multi-state crime spree.
Wow! I guess I'm going to have to delete Leesburg from my list of "Favorite GA Places to Retire" and replace it with Buena Vista. Its got everything... a hardware store, an IGA, a liquor store, and a Dollar General!
Ok "ben", you registered shortly after I did and are supposedly from the same area.

You ain't started a single topic.

Hey Pariah
kiss

I don't think you are sick at all Pariah. Just goes to show that what comes around eventually always goes around.

Pariah,

You aren't sick, this guy is a.......

S-L-U-G

rant2

Karma is a b&t#h!
Originally Posted by Pariah
Better yet, I just found out from XBIL that the financial officer was "involved" with a member's 16yo daughter.

I guess karma is a female dog.

I keep thinking of that line from Office Space...

They are going to send him to Federal, Pound him in the ____ prison.
Pariah, did I understand correctly? The music minister (must be a big church) robs a bank armed with 2 guns. The financial officer of the church (?) had a liason with a 16 year old?

And this was the church that pushed you out???? I KNEW your church was awful from what you said, but this is SICK.

And, nah, I don't think you're sick to take satisfaction. The church is obviously riddled with corruption.
Like I've said before, some things are just too strange to believe and now I have some evidence to back my claims.

I am giddy over the chickens coming home to roost.

Originally Posted by Pariah
Like I've said before, some things are just too strange to believe and now I have some evidence to back my claims.

I am giddy over the chickens coming home to roost.

They're probably not worth the effort, but it would be hard for me NOT to go back for just one last service. wink
My XW still goes there and they are 250 miles south of me now.

However I DID call one of the deacons, the only person I considered a friend there, and let him know I knew everything.

I also asked him if XW's toxic friend and the other deacon was still having THEIR affair and I named names.

His reply was WHAT!!!!!!!!????? faint

I absolutely enjoy watching this train wreck unfold slowly.
Pariah, we gotta meet some time.
I've read every last one of your posts and find your credibility lacking with zero reason to be here.

You haven't started the first thread and you know too much about the area I used to live in and you registered merely days after I did.

My XW was wanting me dead and I trust no-one, so we'll just keep our distance for now.
Posted By: Lucks Re: Am I sick for finding this a satisfaction? - 08/25/08 02:56 PM
Originally posted by bendover49:
Pariah, we gotta meet some time.

Wow, that's a kinda creepy response to Pariah, immediately after he noted the sign-up timeframe and that you have no threads of your own....
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums