Marriage Builders
Posted By: Greengables Posts - 10/23/09 07:19 PM
There aren't any posts at all. I tried to put this under JustUss's announcement, but it said I cannot reply to announcements which is odd since Soolee did on ENQ. Will the old posts appear? Or are we starting from scratch?
Posted By: CWMI Re: Posts - 10/23/09 07:26 PM
Down below this post, there should be a box where you can choose posts to show. I saw none but yours until I changed it (in the drag-down field) from "Posts from the last month" to "All posts". Everything after May 19, 2009, is still missing and may never return.
Posted By: JustUss Re: Posts - 10/23/09 07:57 PM
I wasn't aware you couldn't reply to an announcement either. ALWAYS feel free to email me with any concerns.

It appears as though we have lost all post from May until yesterday. The techs are still working on trying to get them back but it doesn't look real hopeful.

So for now, try to find your most current thread and update it. We can always try to merge any post from May til now IF we get them back. If you don't have an old thread to pull up, start a new one and add your history as you can best recall.
Posted By: RuffledNOT Re: Posts - 10/24/09 05:00 AM
I don't see any posts at all. I miss my MB friends!
Posted By: jungian Re: Posts - 10/24/09 11:21 AM
I'm confused too.
Posted By: Greengables Re: Posts - 10/24/09 08:01 PM
Cat is right. Go back to the forum page. All the way down at the bottom, just above teh bottom wire frame, there is a box that says "show post from" and it's preselected to show only this month. Change it to "All Posts.:"
Posted By: Greengables Re: Posts - 10/24/09 08:02 PM
Correction it reads "Show Topics" with a drop down box to the right of it.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums