Marriage Builders
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Thank you military families - 09/11/12 04:34 PM
I would like to thank all of the hard working military families for their dedication and sacrifice to this country.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Thank you military families - 09/11/12 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by HDW
I would like to thank all of the hard working military families for their dedication and sacrifice to this country.
Yes thank you very much.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Thank you military families - 11/22/12 03:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all military families out there and especially those with currently or recently deployed loved ones.

Our country is very indebted to your dedication and sacrifice to keep our country free and prosperous.

May God richly bless you and your loved ones.
I agree, thank you all. A great big Thanksgiving thank you to those military members as well! I unfortunately drew the short end of the duty stick this year so I'm on watch during this tastiest of holidays... but I know it could be worse. Freedom and prosperity is a wonderful thing to be thankful for and it isn't something most of us have earned; it is a gift freely given by those in uniform past and present in theater, on the battle field defending our nation and our nation's interests. Those men and women are heroes and deserve our thanks every day, not just a few days a week.

Travis
Happy Thanksgiving to all military families, especially those with a deployed loved member or those currently serving away from home.

Merry Christmas to all of our military families, at home and abroad.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums