Marriage Builders
Posted By: GABZZ I need advice on phone spy software please - 05/15/09 05:38 PM
I could do with some help if possible. I want to check out my husbands sms and phonecalls but i dont know what would be the best software to download. would this one be good?
Whttp://www.e-stealth.com/ULTIMATE-BLUETOOTH-MOBILE-PHONE-SPY Any advice would be appreciated please. I live in Ireland so i dont know if that matters or not? if this is not suitable then are there any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Be careful with downloadable software. It can be a scam. I used a sim card reader. You just have to make sure that it is compatible with his phone.
I have the same question - I am also from Ireland by the way.
Is there any way to download something online as my time is limited - husband is only home another 2 days.
I am sitting here in front of his phone and now would be my chance to recover some deleted data - thing is - I can't take the SIM out as he will notice - any ideas?

I tried to download a program once and my computer got a virus and the program didn't work. My credit card company told me to never buy the download only programs. Buy a sim card reader or order a disc.
But I think in any way I have to take the SIM Card out of the phone correct?
Yes. I would get out of bed at night and check it at night while my husband slept.
I am sure he needs a PIN to get back into the phone and I don't have that information. He would know straight away
Posted By: GABZZ Re: I need advice on phone spy software please - 05/15/09 07:37 PM
Hi Cathy,
I have downloaded other programmes before and i didnt have any probs, SS i wish i had your nerves, i think i would have a heart attack at the thought of him waking and catching me smile
I need a software which doesn't need any access from my side to his phone beside maybe the phone number
Posted By: GABZZ Re: I need advice on phone spy software please - 05/15/09 10:00 PM
Thats the kind i want to Cathy, i have tried to search online but there doesnt seem to be any of that kind around.
Do they have smartphones or regular phones? Lawfulgood has used Flexispy on his wife's smartphone and seemed pleased with the results.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums