Marriage Builders
Posted By: MelodyLane Whitepages.com is a fabulous resource! - 02/12/11 08:21 PM
I have been playing around with this and it is an amazing resource. It can give you a list of relatives, neighors, home address, etc. I also have a reverse look up section that look up phone #s, etc.
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Whitepages.com is a fabulous resource! - 02/13/11 12:12 AM
That's amazing. Do you know how it is able to give lists of relatives? It can't just be by surname because some are so common!

Originally Posted by SugarCane
That's amazing. Do you know how it is able to give lists of relatives? It can't just be by surname because some are so common!

We cannot tell foreigners secrets like this.. Sorry.. skeptical
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Whitepages.com is a fabulous resource! - 02/13/11 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by SugarCane

We cannot tell foreigners secrets like this.. Sorry.. skeptical
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

If one day I die laughing, it will be your fault, ML.
grin
Posted By: Trix Re: Whitepages.com is a fabulous resource! - 02/15/11 04:45 PM
Veromi.net is similar...shows relatives names. Also, zabasearch.com sometimes give birth month and year.
Zabasearch is a good resource. Also, if you go to the bottom of the page and click on a link that says something like "Can't find XXX?", it will take to an intellius page that also gives locations where the person has lived along with the names of possible relatives.
Originally Posted by indiegirl
I did a google search on finding people in Holland and apparently whitepages covers the Netherlands. you can search on telefoonboek.nl
http://www.telefoonboek.nl/telefoonboek?gclid=CN2j4OmvrZICFRlP1AodwQgoQQ
type the name under "persoon zoeken"
"wie zoekt u" means "who are you searching for"
"waar" means "where"
Posted By: chippah Re: Whitepages.com is a fabulous resource! - 08/28/12 08:44 PM
Holy Cow!! Veromi.net opened up a whole new world for me and the OM. I don't have his friends list, but I do have plenty of close family members, and some friends of his sisters are actually my cousins. So I can start tracking this tool down!!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums