Marriage Builders
Posted By: hbd Anyone else have problems with a Zoombak GPS? - 08/29/11 01:25 PM
My Zoombak is reporting strange locations where my Hs car can't possible be located (i.e. within buildings, in the middle of a pond, etc.). I figured that it was just giving an approximation and just ignored it before. But, on Friday, the Zoombak gave a location SEVERAL MILES from where I know for a fact my H's car was located.

Has anyone else experienced incorrect reports like this from a Zoombak?

I'm thinking about asking for a refund because the whole point of the device is to know the exact location of my H. If it can't give me the exact location 100% of the time, then what is the point!?
This has happened to me a few times as well. Try shutting down the unit for a few minutes and restart it. That is what Zoombak customer service told me to do. They did not seem to know why it happens.
Thanks crushed. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem. I sent Zoombak an email about the issue and they never replied.

To anyone reading this thread, DO NOT buy a Zoombak GPS. It is unreliable and their customer service is aweful.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums