Marriage Builders
Posted By: lost_and_found Android spyware - 01/11/13 11:00 AM
I'm quite new to this snooping thing but am at a point where I feel it is very necessary.

I had access to my W phone records but it seems she has gone super stealth mode. She hasn't contacted OM in days which is not like her.

I suspect she is using a messenger service on her phone, whatsapp it is I think.

Anyway I can get access to whatsapp online, or do I need to install software on her cell.

She has an android phone (galaxy s2). Any recommendations that will not break the bank

Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Android spyware - 01/11/13 02:15 PM
I would look into eblaster at spectorsoft.com. I think it records all keystrokes but you might want to shoot them an email to see if it will record conversations on whatsup. The eblaster program for cell phones is $65 and is really good. It has a built in GPS
Posted By: lost_and_found Re: Android spyware - 01/22/13 06:07 AM
Thanks ML. Have looked into eblaster and I will go with this for the home computer.

I am looking for options for the cell phone though. I require a decent keylogger for android as she is using viber and whatsapp to contact the OM. Any ideas on spyware with a keylogger feature for a cell phone?
Posted By: Everthesame Re: Android spyware - 01/22/13 05:08 PM
Mobile spy claims to be able to capture MMS messages for Whatsapp but the phone has to be rooted (I have no idea what that means). I have never used it so I can't speak personally about it.

You can check out the website here:
Mobile spy

Posted By: daisyvo Re: Android spyware - 03/08/13 07:55 AM
easy to track cell phone if you have install a spyware program on target phone.

I google search and find "HelloSPY" app. It's FREE GPS tracking forever and have many features. Such as: Read SMS, Call History, WhatsApp message, Spy Call and more.

You can download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at hellospy dot com. hope this help!

Moderator Note :::: "free" for 48 hours with a credit card, then it is expensive
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums