Marriage Builders
Posted By: April78 Any way around private browsing in Safari? - 07/16/14 04:01 PM
I had my husband delete Chrome on his iPhone bc of its incognito option. Safari has a private browsing option. We've "agreed" he won't use if but you and I both know he still can if he wants to.

Is there a way to record his activity on safari even if he uses private browsing?
Install a hidden stealth keylogger on the computer.

E-Blaster is one that is recommended often on here by Spector Soft.

Read the keylogging thread in this Operation Investigate forum.

LTL
I know that if you set a website restriction, that disables the private browsing option.

here is the path to make the settings change.
settings/general/restrictions/websites/limit adult content

The only problem with this is that most/a lot of mainstream websites(including marriagebuilders.com) are coded as "adult" and would therefore be blocked by the restriction. You just need to put your restrictions password in to access it.

By the way, my phone has this setting because it is very easy not to be accountable with private browsing.

Yes I could go in and change the setting, but it would be just as easy to download chrome again.

I know teensafe does have web history and web search history. But I don't know if it includes private history.
Since there is a free trial...You could always test it on yourself (assuming you have an iphone)...and update the other thread with your results.

© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums