Marriage Builders
Posted By: NickS Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught? - 07/27/16 08:13 AM
As the title says. I can get physical access to my Wife's phone, typically when she falls to sleep.

Now I'd much rather go through her phone after she goes to bed than go through the hassle of rooting her phone and installing spyware on it. But there's always that risk that she could wake up and catch me. Which usually forces me to go through it very quickly and missing a lot of info as I'm basically skimming through most of it.

Does anybody here have any suggestions or tips on what I could do to minimize the risk of getting caught while going through her phone?

Thanks
Originally Posted by NickS
As the title says. I can get physical access to my Wife's phone, typically when she falls to sleep.

Now I'd much rather go through her phone after she goes to bed than go through the hassle of rooting her phone and installing spyware on it. But there's always that risk that she could wake up and catch me. Which usually forces me to go through it very quickly and missing a lot of info as I'm basically skimming through most of it.

Does anybody here have any suggestions or tips on what I could do to minimize the risk of getting caught while going through her phone?

Thanks

I would put spyware on her phone. You don't have to jailbreak it with webwatcher: http://webwatcher.com/iphone-monitoring

The more times you take the phone in the middle of the night, the more likely you are to get caught.
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Thanks

I would put spyware on her phone. You don't have to jailbreak it with webwatcher: http://webwatcher.com/iphone-monitoring

The more times you take the phone in the middle of the night, the more likely you are to get caught.

Webwatcher wouldn't apply anymore since she has an Android phone now.

My idea is to swap out her phone with an exact duplicate but doesn't actually work. I found one on eBay for $42, it doesn't charge and it won't turn on. That should give me plenty of time during the night to go through her phone throughly, and if she happens to wake up she won't suspect anything.
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Thanks

Webwatcher wouldn't apply anymore since she has an Android phone now.

My idea is to swap out her phone with an exact duplicate but doesn't actually work. I found one on eBay for $42, it doesn't charge and it won't turn on. That should give me plenty of time during the night to go through her phone throughly, and if she happens to wake up she won't suspect anything.

Smart idea! I would be sure and send yourself screenshots.
Hello Everyone,

I would really love any suggestions on the most reliable android monitoring system. Its my husbands work phone which has firewall. I actually purchased KidsGuard but they didn't send me the download information till months later after I emailed and complained a few times.

What I really need is a great keylogger, android monitoring system that allows:
2 way audio call recording
real time viewing
key logs in stealth/private/incognito mode
no need to jail break or root the phone
Easy installation
Great interface to collect and view the data when not in real time
Good Support

if anyone can suggest something they used that would be great. I just think that if you can record everything on the phone than it may be a false sense of security if they are not being fully monitored.

I have caught my husbands infidelity by having to be very sneaky and now that we are in recovery again, I need to protect myself and make sure he is not still thinking he can have his cake on side and me too.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums