Marriage Builders
Posted By: Needhelp13 Best method for text retrieval - 08/03/20 04:02 PM
What is the best method to get old or deleted texts and data from an iPhone 6s without using iCloud or iTunes? How effective would it be to even try? Saw dr.fone and thought it might work but not sure how
Much info I could retrieve.
Posted By: living_well Re: Best method for text retrieval - 08/06/20 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Needhelp13
What is the best method to get old or deleted texts and data from an iPhone 6s without using iCloud or iTunes? How effective would it be to even try? Saw dr.fone and thought it might work but not sure how
Much info I could retrieve.

Hi Needhelp, if the phone has ever been backed up anywhere, restoring the backup would give you everything that was on it at that time. But if you have the phone itself, first search it for the texts and data you need. Sometimes problems are simpler than we think
Posted By: mgellan Re: Best method for text retrieval - 02/22/21 09:04 PM
Phone Rescue by iMobie costs $49.99 for a single license. It allows you to copy all of the data from an iPhone including deleted messages which it saves as web pages so you can read them with a browser. Unfortunately the deleted messages can get pretty jumbled if they've been deleted for a long time and other stuff has been written over top of them, but I got a ton of intelligence after I confiscated my WW's phone and downloaded the contents, enough to confirm she wasn't leaving anything out in her confessions.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums