well here it is monday and today I was talking to her and she said that she was emailing him once with her decition that she said she made that was to stay and work it out..I checked our phone records and she had been texting him all day... I was on line and we were chatting when I found out.. it turned from there...she was still saying that she was trying to sort things out and that she was still contused...I have caught her in lie after lie and I told her today that when she gets home tonight that she needs to move out...she started telling me that she will read this site and start working on us I just don't believe her..she has told me that she would not talk to him and then does every time.. I love her but will not be a door mat. I have tried all I can and even when she got off work and while we were chatting she was still texting him..she called him after work and did not even bother to call or see me before she went to her salon job..after she knew that I was done and that I told her she had to move out.. He is ten hours away and she calls him.. what is up with that ...I guess it is truely over. any thoughts anyone I need all the help I can get...