Originally Posted by MaiMai
He pounded your wife. Why would anyone think this way?

Wow, thank you for such an insensative comment. Maybe I think that way, because I don't want to be like him. Maybe because I actually think of other people before myself. Maybe because I believe in the golden rule. I see no reason to stoop to his level.

And also because, he hardly "pounded" my wife. He denies he even had full intercourse, and she says it was so short, and his [censored] was so small, that she could hardly tell it happened because it was over before it started. Clothes on, in a car. . . I mean, I'm just lucky that that's all that happened.

My marriage is stronger then to let something like this ruin it. It has made us realize how much we love each other, and that we are both willing to do anything to make things work. We will both be stronger, and our marriage will be MUCH stronger because of this. It sucks that something so tramatic has to occur in order to make a marriage strong enough to last the test of time, sometimes. Not with everyone, of course. But, for us, maybe this was necessary. Who knows.

BS (Me): 32
WW: 32
D-Day: 12/28/09 (fresh in my mind)