Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Daddy's girl
on dark nights
feels the love
of harsh hands
if this is love
then love is pain
lies are toys
she's daddy's girl
...My sweet little girl
I love you so...

Night time falls
silence is golden
now tucked in
blankets of hurt
pillows of fear
kissed goodnight
not for long
she's daddy's girl
...My sweet little girl
I love you so come to me...

She wonders why
he hurts her so
slowly she dies
silently she plays
games she hates
a daddy she loves
a daddy she hates
she's daddy's girl
...My sweet little girl
I love you so
come to me
don't say a word...

Mornings light
still wide awake
afraid to move
afraid to leave
safety she found
within her mind
the price is high
to be daddy's girl
...My sweet little girl
I love you so
come to me
don't say a word
no one will know...

I wrote....

I am sad that any child has to go through what is this poem, but unfortunately I know there are children who go through it. They shouldn't be ashamed because they are the innocent victims. The dad that this little girl knows is sick and needs to get help, and some how this little girl needs to find someone she can trust to tell what is going on because she needs to know that this is not the way dad should ever treat his little girl. No dad should ever touch or hurt her that way, and she needs to make sure she gets away from his hands as soon as possible. :-(

She wrote...

the only problem is then she will have to go into state custody and she dosn't want that ,,, no other relatives will take her ..

I have some ideas but I would like others thoughts first...

Anna

<small>[ January 28, 2004, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Anna2000 ]</small>

T
T
Ask if she can get a copy of the book
"The Wounded Heart"

Suggest she talk to a pastor at a local church--
and not a school official--they may be able to see about being able to get her in a home of someone within a their church--who is Foster Care Approved--maybe someone she could meet before it went to court (if it went that way)

Where is her mom? and has she told her? If not, why not? does she think her mom wouldn't believe her? or that her mom would choose her husband over her? (a fear most kids would have) There are other things I could think to ask her as well--
e-mail me and maybe I can help you help her more--
or IM me if you still have aol--

A
OP Offline
A
I wrote this because I decided I needed to know what country she is from...

What country does she live in? Is she sure no one will take her, maybe they don't know what her daddy is doing? Does she realize that what her dad does is not her fault at all and that she is a victim and that no daddy should take advantage of her innocence like that?

Any suggestions would help.

T
T
Anna,

Looks like we were posting at the same time--

A
OP Offline
A
I will make those suggestions, thanks!

I am on AOL now...but I don't see you...Are you using the same id? Must not be...

Well, I am going to head for bed soon and will give her other suggestions tomorrow as well.

she just wrote to someone else.

i live with my dad,, my mother died when i was 5,, my sister wont talk to me or see me for 10 years now,,, dad has always said he never wanted me and is now stuck with me

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation