Doug,<P>Sorry I didn't read your post sooner. I was not a Christian all my life and at times questioned God existence. I had to be broken before I turned to God. I became a Christian this year. I still became very mad at God when it seemed He didn't here me. It has taken a lot to get me where I am today. I would still be struggling if God had not lead me to a web site that has been such a blessing to me.It has taken some time but today my faith is great. I now know that god does answer prayers. Sometimes we pray for big changes and God is working but we give up before we recieve our blessing.I now pray for small signs of changes and God has been faithful and answered me. God always has a higher plan. It is hard to say about the snow accident you are talking about. Bad things happen to Christian too. His ways are not our ways. I do know that the father of one of the children killed at Columbine(spell?)spoke at our church. I didn't get to go but wished I could have. Many have said his testimonies about all the blessing that have came about for this town after the accident were awesome.Many have turned their live over to Christ since then.As you know they killed many because they were Christians.God allows some things to happen that doesn't make sense to us. Please go to this web site and read the testimonies.This is were my faith really began. I now know God will restore my marriage.It begins with obedience to Him. I thought I knew obedience until I went here. God showed me otherwise. <A HREF="http://www.restorem.org" TARGET=_blank>www.restorem.org</A> <BR>I will be praying for you. Keep the faith.<BR>gentle