Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V
Every time I post, it repeats the post I am replying to and makes it bold. No one else seems to do this.<P>Wait a minute.....This must be some kind of code. Let's see.... is it "Pay no attention, new poster"? Maybe...uh oh!.... this is bad....you people are bad....is it "This post is from Texas"? Whoa! We need to talk about this.<P>Victoria

S
S
which button are you hitting to post a reply?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

V
OP Offline
V
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparkydog:<BR><B>which button are you hitting to post a reply?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am hitting the far right button. Looks like a note pad with a red arrow. The I come to the window I am in now. Your post is there, and there is space where I am typing right about .....Now. Then I hit the "Submit Reply" below. Is there something else to be done, or not done? thanks. (I am fixin' to hit the "Submit Reply". Here goes!)

Y
Y
down at the bottom of the screen (between 'post new topic' and 'hop to' is a thingy that says post reply... or you can push the reply with quote button as you have been doing and just delete all or part of the quote... You will also then see how the coding works for bolding and learn to use it... hope I was of service [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Deut<p>[This message has been edited by Soulloss' exH (edited March 01, 2000).]

S
S
There's your problem, at the very bottom of the thread there will be two phrases (Post New Topic) and (Post Reply)<P>Hit Post Reply and that will take you where you need to go w/out the quotes. try it<BR><P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

S
S
Victoria,<P>We're proud of you for the first step to solving a problem is admitting there is a problem. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL sorry picking on the newbie. <P>Now if our S's would only do that sometimes.<P>Take care.<P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

V
OP Offline
V
Alright! Now I get it.<P>Thanks for your relpies. As you probably can tell, I went to sleep. I am new to e-mail. My sister (techo Science teacher) is just happy I finally joined the computer age before the new millennium! You know how they all think it really is next year because of the "didn't have zero back then" argument. Thanks again.<P>V.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation