Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OP Offline
O
I’m just curious. Any estimates? 100? 200? More?<P>Do you think more are lurking or more are posting?<P>OOOO<BR>

W
W
OOOO - Well, I'm here just about every weekday - maybe just a little on weekends. I'd bet there are lots more lurkers than posters. I think some MB Official can tell you how many registered or active posters there are. Next question is, who's spying on their spouse's posts?<P>WAT

S
S
I was absent for about a year and now am here every lunch period at work only. I wish I had the guts to ask my husband to read some of this. I think it would help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of like the question-How many jelly beans are in the jar, I think.....I am here everyday-I'm an addict<P>Yes folks, I am addicted to MB!!!!<P>I try to post and help other people out on a daily basis because I know people here do the same for me...

D
dj Offline
D
I am and have been for almost 2.5 years. Rarely post anymore but always lurking.....geez makes me seem like some kinda prevert......lol.

S
S
I post sometimes but I like to read what is going on with other people because I went through complete hell a few years back. My husband and I did get back together and has been going good ever since (we have our ups and downs but that's to be expected). But I like to read to see if when you work it all out and your relationship is going good is everything going to stay worked out or is it to good to be true. It seems to me that the M seem to realize that the grass isn't greener on the other side and finaly comes back out of lala land and realizes "hey, what in the hell was I doing. I have a wife and a child to take care of and I am sitting here playing around ignoring the fact that I am hurting the two most important people in my life" and wants to work things out and not go back to ow ever again. But some can't decide what they want. And find it hard to give up OW. They would rather have the OW then there wife that they stood in front of God and vowed to be with till death do they part. What happened with that??? Does that not mean anything anymore?? I guess my husband realized that he was giving up his only child and wife for a piece of trash and that she wasn't worth losing his family over. TG I love him dearly and I hope that he doesn't "switch" into wondering mode ever again and want to try something new because this time he will be slapped with divorce papers and there wont be another chance. Been through it once and am not going through it again.

H
H
I'm here every weekday lurking, and occassionally on the weekends. Don't post as much as I used to cause nothing seems to change.....

O
O
I lurk here 3 or 4 times times a day for about an hour at a time.... im addicted to MB....lol<BR>i dont usually post unless i feel that whatever it is i have to say hold substance. i tend to babble alot so i refrain from doing that on other peoples posts [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>luv ya all<P>------------------<BR>"The human Heart is often the victim of the sensations of the moment; Success intoxicates it to presumption and disappointment defects and terrifies it."<BR>~~Valney~~

L
L
Yeah, I'm here every day, sometimes several times a day. It's the only way I'm getting through this ordeal. It's nice to be able to help someone else, but scary to become even a littel bit expert on something so painful.

S
SKM Offline
S
I feel like this is a "roll call" at an alcoholic anonymous meeting or something.<P>My name is SKM. I've been posting for 11 months 2 days, 10 hours. I visit most everyday. Lurking is a given, posting - well, I just can't keep my MOUSE shut!! I like long walks on the beach, traveling, being with friends, and clearing fog.

J
J
I lurk at least a few times a week. Sometimes I get on kicks where I come here and read for long periods of time -- it's very therapeutic. And, sometimes I find that people are posting about things that I've been through, so I might reply to their posts to try to help. I feel this need to check-up on people and see how things are progressing for them.<P>Jill

L
L
Hi, my name is Leilana and I am an MB addict, too.<P>But it's feast or famine for me...or should I say binge and purge?<P>If things go nuts at work, like they frequently do, I'm working 12-16 hour days and can't get my "fix".<P>If I have houseguests--sometimes up to 4 weeks, forget it. <P>On my off/sick/vacation days I can spend all day here. This is "me" time. Right now I have whooping cough and conjunctivitis--and I couldn't be happier! <P>So now I KNOW I need help! <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>L<BR> <P>

A
A
I'm here about twice a day!

C
C
I'm here several times a day in the last week or so. I'm recently in withdrawal, so I often need to come here for a shot of perspective. I don't know what might have become of me if not for the wisdom I have read and the support I have received here. Thanks everyone.

A
A
Yes, I am a MB addict also! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
I'm here two to three times a day, usually for short periods. I spend longer here on my down days. It helps to read what others have posted. I both lurk and post. I've been coming here everyday since late November, so I guess I'm an addict too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
mkn Offline
M
I am for the most part a lurker now.... been here since '96

M
M
I usually come here every week day just to check on new threads. I post in spurts....sometimes it's alot and sometimes I don't at all. <P>Addicted? Well....not so much that....but I do feel compelled to visit here...it's more of a habit than an addiction, as I don't have any withdrawal symptoms on the weekends! :-)<P>Aloha,<BR>Mrs.O<BR>

S
S
I visit every day. Sorry to say visit more than once a day, but I wouldn't be sane if it wasn't for MB

G
G
I'm here pretty much every day now. Don't post as much as I used to. Not really in the building mode anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation