Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Hi to all I know everyone is very busy but i was just wondering if anyone can help me with scrutinising an email i wish to send H trouble is i would prefer to do it by email because i don't know if H visits here or not & I sent an email that H replied to & now need to send one back (I have waited a week to reply but SHarley said i must not b to needy or to the other way & that H need is admiration. Is anyone interested in helping this old gal out. Would really appreciate a guys point of view as i know that they see things differently to us woman but am also very aware that opposite sex emailing is not maybe the thing to get onto on here any ideas folks (unless there is a MB couple resident on here that could help am at a bit of a delicate stage here in that H has sent me this reply the first one & I dont want to say the wrong thing....Thanks

W
W
Perfect day

I am not a male but would be happy to look over your email. I too had learn Admiration as it's my WH's biggest EN.

My email is in my sig line. If you do email it, just post that it's been sent as I don't check my email as often as these boards.

D.

S
S
I'll be happy to take a look at it. Why don't you post it? (Just "clean" the names, places, etc.)

P
OP Offline
P
SC & Will getthruthis!
Have sent u both copies of the emails SC if I was wrong to send this 2 you please ignore this is hard to post it on here because even with names places etc out h would know what he had written himself so sorry about that......ALSO I FORGOT TO PUT ANYTHING IN THE SUBJECT LINE so don't think u r getting a virus or something & delete me aye!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 853 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation