Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1500004 10/13/05 09:50 PM
R
ronaile Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I got a letter from my WH a few days ago. I've been reading it everyday and crying. Not a sad cry but a very happy cry. In the letter he says he has let me down as a H and let himself down at being a man. . He said that he doesnt expect me to forgive and doesnt expect me to forget but just to let him come home in Jan and let his loving arms try and erase the scars he has inflicted on me. He also said that I may think that I was the only one hurt by the A, when he heard that I was leaving he realized what a major part of his life that i actually play. He also wrote more in the letter to me but i wont share that bc its really personal just for me. I know that these are good things. I told him when we spoke last how much i appreciated the letter and then he cried on the phone. We just both cried to each other. I just feel that it took him this to realize what he has. I still love him more than anything. I guess I am just having a bad day today, havent heard from in a week i know he is busy over there protecting our freedoms and im freakin and stressing out over those elections which shouldnt be bothering me, i have two kids to take care of and i just need to let my emotions out bc i've been holding them in mostly all day and i know this is a good place to do that. Whoever reads this thanks for taking the time to read this post!

ronaile #1500005 10/13/05 09:58 PM
B
B
Sounds very good. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. It sounds like he does "get it". Please take care of yourself and your children. Rest up for recovery, which they say is very hard.

ronaile #1500006 10/14/05 02:12 AM
L
L
roniale,

I am incredibly happy for you!
Use the time you are waiting for your H to come home to do a few improvments on yourself and your home. Have your read HNHN? Have you worked out a solid plan for recovery with your H? You DON'T want to return to the marriage as it was pre-A. This is your chance to have a better and mor fulfilling M than ever before. Make sure your H knows that that is what you want both of you to commit to.
Wishing you lots of strength, love, and patience!

Me BS 44
XH 45
M 20 years
D19
D12
DDay 11.29.04
Separated 12.29.04
Plan A 24.02.05
Plan B 10.9.05
Plan D 2.2.06
Divorce 13.6.06
OW - former friend and D12's x-godmother (Skunkypoo)
OWH - philander, XH's former best friend (still shares skunkypoo with XH)

Anger = drinking a rat poison and waiting/wishing the rat would notice you drink it and the rat die from it.
Redhat
R
ronaile Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Believer & Lostintranslation:

Thanks to you both, yes we both have talked about what we are going to do when he gets back. We are both very excited about getting past this and moving forward in our M. My H has talked about several different things that he wants to do. Before my H left we didnt spend to much time together, we both were at faults there. There was a time before he left that his friends were constantly over our house. I didnt mind once in a while but it started to become everyday. Its pretty sad we had to lock ourselves in the bathroom to have time alone. Our son gave us more time alone then his friends! We both know what needs to be done and we are ready when he comes home. As for myself I am taking this time to work on myself as much as i can. Im the only one taking care of my kids right now but tonight for the first time in almost 3 months they are going to spend the weekend at my H's moms house. So i'll use that time to gather my thoughts and everything. Hopefully he'll call and we can talk! Thanks again :O)

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 853 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation