Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
E
E
I answered, you say I didn't explain.

Have whatever kinda day you like to have.

M
M
Well, that's true, you answered my post, but you didn't explain what that question was about. I'm still asking.

E
E
As I said before, I would be happy to answer your questions in another thread.

If you are not sure, just ask.

Perhaps start a different thread, so that your questions are not also categorized as non-sequiturs. (I love that comic strip, BTW.)

Since your questions are about me and what I wrote, why not ask them there, and not distract from the original post's intent?

PS, can you be more specfic, I find the questions too vague to proper address

M
M
As I said before, I would be happy to answer your questions in another thread.

If you are not sure, just ask.

Perhaps start a different thread, so that your questions are not also categorized as non-sequiturs. (I love that comic strip, BTW.)

Since your questions are about me and what I wrote, why not ask them there, and not distract from the original post's intent?

Again, that would seem to be advice aimed at yourself, not at me; you're the one who started with the "what are you trying to accomplish" thing.

PS, can you be more specfic, I find the questions too vague to proper address

Wow, I'm amazed you find this all that vague:

En_Ex:
MOS,

What are you trying to accomplish?

MOS:
I started responding to you, and then we get you asking me what I'm trying to accomplish by responding to your posts when you were the one who started asking me questions. So what's that about?

En_Ex:
I guess we disagree. What I considered to be right on topic, since the original question asked directly about money and alimony, you consider non-sequiturs, if I understand you correctly.

We simply disagree.

Have whatever kinda day you like to have.

MOS:
So what's the asking me what I'm trying to accomplish about? You haven't explained that one yet.

En_Ex:
I answered, you say I didn't explain.

MOS:
Well, that's true, you answered my post, but you didn't explain what that question was about. I'm still asking.

E
E
MOS,

I don't understand your question, I said it wasn't clear, I asked you to ask a more specific question in several different ways, and it appears that my answers are met with deflection.

I may be wrong, but that is what it looks like from here.

So I'm taking the next week or so off from you and your questions. Perhaps I can better understand them.

But until then, have whatever kind of day you wish to have.

M
M
MOS,

I don't understand your question, I said it wasn't clear, I asked you to ask a more specific question in several different ways, and it appears that my answers are met with deflection.

I may be wrong, but that is what it looks like from here.

Wow, so

MOS,

What are you trying to accomplish?

is fine, but asking what the point and purpose of that question is, is too vague? That's some double-standard you've got going there. Or it might be that short-term memory problem again, since you can't seem to remember why you asked a question just a short time ago.

But until then, have whatever kind of day you wish to have.

I'm charmed that you insist on giving me your permission to do so.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 250 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation