Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 36 1 2 34 35 36
S
OP Offline
S
Okay, guys...I think the time has come to let my thread so...many blessings to all of you who have shared here and read my story...

Not because of recent posts...please don't think that...it's because the person who started it fought a valiant fight to grow and change what many did not see and may never see...NeedingComfort was laid to rest under a beautiful lotus tree...in a beautiful gown...upon awaking from her Coma like state, she realized that she was different, resting, calm. This rebirth is celebrated by her name change and now that she had adjust to her new view...

She can let go of the old...

Farewall, Needing...I shall forever hold you close to me heart, remembering who you were!

Last edited by Rinderella; 08/18/06 04:35 PM.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle
S
OP Offline
S

Thomas Carlyle
A
A
LA, I've been fairly self absorbed for a very long time, and am just now reading this.

I just want to tell you that I think you are extraordinary. I'm absolutely amazed by you and grateful for you. I've said before that I tend to forget you're real, a real person with real life problems of your own. You always have such a wise and patient and loving approach with me, and with others you post to. You almost seem like magic.

It's awe-inspiring to "see" you put that wise, patient, loving-ness into practice in your own real life problems, too. I love that you're real, and that you share that with us.

I'm sad that you're experiencing this disconnect from your family. I can relate in a way, having been through rejection by my dad for many, many years. His hasn't been so straight-forward or harsh, though. I can at least still choose to believe that he would if he could, or he is just forgetful. I can't imagine how it would feel for a parent to actualy say they don't want contact with you. It hurts my heart to imagine anyone saying that.

I wish I had the kind of wisdom and insight to give you that you've been able to give me. But it actually 'sounds' like you have even this covered.

You really are incredible!

-AmI

Rin, I'm sorry for jacking your thread after you asked to change it. I just wanted to respond to LA's posts since they were here. Thanks.

WH's A: 1/18/06 - ???? D-Days: 3/28, 4/14 (false recovery), 9/5 8/11 -- WH announces that he doesn't love me anymore. 9/5, confirmed A was renewed, PBL & re-exposure which gets him investigated. He refuses to move out and gets blatant with the A. 10/15, “Plan F-U”. Yuck. But it did start some talking. C w/OW continued until ....? MC with SH 11/24, WH says he loves me. Making progress. My own and with us.
AmIok #1668023 08/21/06 08:52 AM
S
OP Offline
S
That's okay! I completely understand. I would want to express those feelings to her as well. Thank you for the consideration!

Bump for LA!

Thomas Carlyle
Page 36 of 36 1 2 34 35 36

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 140 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation