Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 92 of 92 1 2 90 91 92
I
I
Bugs:

No, you want to give it to him in person. He won't get the full effect if you don't.

Drac knows you talk to FIL. He could be doing this just to make you mad. He wants to hurt you to make you hate him. It would be easier for him then if you do.

Whether you realize it or not, God is playing tug of war with him on the inside. He is looking for rationalization that he is doing the right thing.

Just be patient and wait on the Lord. But prepare yourself. Study God's word and be ready, because when he brings him home it will be quickly.

Just remember it's God's time, not ours. Drac could go and get remarried, but if God does not bless the marriage, then it could also end in ruins and Drac realize what he had and coming running.

We may never know what God is up to. Ask HIM to show you HIS will.

Most importantly Bugs, visit rejoice ministries and download some of the MP3's to keep playing to remind yourself why you are standing and waiting for your husband.

ME - 37 Husband - 34 Daughter - 8
Married 7-12-1997 Seperated - 1-28-2007
I
I
"For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that
words cannot express." Romans 8:24-26

Prayer:

Lord, I pray that you will speak to Bugs and any other standers waiting for their marriage to be reconciled. Speak to them in a very special way. Open their spiritual Eyes and Ears and enable them to hear your voice.

Show them the great and unserachable things they do not know or understand.

Lord, their splendour is gone. Everything they hoped for in their marriage is Lost. Lord, you are the great shepherd. Lead our Lost wayward spouses back into your pastures of green. Shine your light Lord in the direction of our husbands. Let your light break through their fog lord. Lead them back to the port of righteousness, and place them on the pathway of reconciliation.

Lord, we are hurt and upset. Please calm and soothe us so that we might be able to hear your soft spoken voice. Comfort us in our time of need now lord. Hug us with your outstretched arms.

Most of all lord, place the armour of protection on us, so that we might be able to fight this spiritual battle. Our life, our hope, and our strenght is in you Lord and only you. We know with all our hearts that you are leading our spouses back. We believe that you are moving mountains to bring them home, and we will wait for your guidance and will.

Lord we pray this in the mighty name of Jesus, AMEN !!!

B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks INeed! 'I' need all the prayer I can get.

See my new thread when I get it started.

THIS rollercoaster ride has finally come to an end!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
F
F
She snuck out of the house? Have to say I got a laugh out of that one... I'm glad she feels incredibly uncomfortable around Dracs dad!! She should!

I'll check out your other thread.

B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
FCF,

Yes, I LMAO on that one, too!

And I am the one who is being 'ridiculous'? Haha!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

E
E
I'm with ya Bugs. Looks like we both are getting off at the same time.

Titus 2:7-8 (NIV)
7In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness 8and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.

Divorced on 3/25/2008 but I have primary legal and physical custody of my 2 kids.

Plan A Thread
Plan B Thread
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
S
S
LMAO...what a sight...I can just picture that in my mind...

I remember sneak one guy out of my house and the feelings that went with it...

Bugs, you are so wonderful...so what's the plan now...I didn't read of a new one...any ideas?

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Eph,

Thanks for the scripture, I've marked it in my Bible!

I meant to post to you last night. Hold my hand, and I will hold yours and we will jump off together! The good news is WE know where we will land, in a better place. Our WS? Who knows. They may choose to wander in the darkness, but that is THEIR problem now.

Rin,

I am simply moving on with what I need to do in my life. Buy a house, move, love my kids, do my job, love God & my life!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

S
S
So, no PBL...you just move on...

If I understand that right, that's great!

POwer to the Angel's!!! WOO HOOO!

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Rin,

Go to the New Thread girl!

PBL delivered this morning!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

Bugsmom #1818526 07/20/07 07:28 AM
I
I
Bugs:

Let us know where, and what the new thread is called.

Time for a new more thrilling ride. There will be cannons shot at you, Things lunging at you from all directions, but this will be the greatest ride ever. You will not fear anything because the Lord is on it with you.

Let him send the fiery darts at you. Your armour will protect you and send them back his way. It may seem as if he is happy now, but with all our prayers you know that he has conviction in his heart. He may feel good for a moment, but you have not been erased !!!!

We will pray harder and stronger for you sweetie. My desk at work has my timer on the computer set for every hour when I stop and take 30 seconds to pray.

When you feel discouraged during the week, feel free to text me, it pops up immediately at work.

kelleyd@settlementservices.biz

You are a stong warrior for Christ. Don't lose sight. Don't let the enemy cause doubt. Let him have his papers, papers mean nothing to the Lord. Your promise to the Lord and your strong faith and trust in HIM will bring your husband home. We know it is not our time, but the Lords.

If you ask him, he will show you his will. Pray that HE speaks to you more, and run to him more often.

I can truly say I am blessed. The Lord hugs me at least twice a day. I feel his presence often.

And if for some reason it is not GOD'S WILL for you to be reconcilled, then you know there is something better around the corner. But don't doubt for one second that HE is not working this out for you.

Raise your hands, Lift your husband up !! Give him to the Lord....and then relax and watch.

INeedAHug #1818527 07/20/07 08:14 AM
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
INeed,

You are indeed a blessing and a treasure my dear! Thanks so much for all of your support. Know that I send the same your way every day as well!

My new thread is Darkness has decended.

Have a great day and here is an extra hug for you {{INeed}}

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

Bugsmom #1818528 07/25/07 11:44 PM
M
M
Here's Bugsy's thread.

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
mimi_here #1818529 01/29/08 02:49 PM
L
L
To valuable to let it drop off...

Page 92 of 92 1 2 90 91 92

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 454 guests, and 81 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation