Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
H
All you ever do on this board is put people down!

You are very bitter and it appears that you have not gotten over whatever happened to you. If I'm correct (and I may not be) did your wife/girlfriend cheat on you? Does that make you as bad as her because you know her? You need to get on with your life and find a woman for companionship/whatever.

You're an angry person who, so much as I have seen in the short time I've been here, have nothing constructive to say.

I don't have adulterers as friends. I had one friend who made a mistake. Where do you get off saying that I should be judged by the company I keep? You've got nerve! I'll give you that much!

Would you abandon a friend that made a mistake just because you didn't agree with it?

You have nothing better to do........I feel sorry for you.

Last edited by hurtmomof2; 09/15/08 05:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Me: BS-37
WH: 39
OC born 6/08
M
M
well, first off, your post is against the TOS. I suggest you edit it before the mods do.

Next, I do think anyone that has a friend that is an active adulterer should be judged for their friends. If she is no longer an adulteress, then there is no reason to not be friends with her. But since it appears from your posts that you maintained a friendship while your friend dated (puke) her married affair partner, I would call into question your morals and judgement.

I would and have abandoned friendships with people that were choosing to cheat on their spouse...and I informed their spouse too. The best man at my wedding was cheating on his wife and I gave him one week and one chance to tell his wife...when he balked...I did. His wife thanks me till this day. He of course sees it differently...and I don't give a hoot.

And please don't feel sorry for me. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. If I ever find myself trolling the waters of the TOW I will know I hit rock bottom.

H
H
Wow! You really seem to have your nose in EVERYONE'S business

I have NEVER posted on TOW, just said that I read my friend's posts. I don't like that site either.

Besides, who made you the ruler of the world?

OC born 6/08
M
M
Originally Posted by hurtmomof2
Wow! You really seem to have your nose in EVERYONE'S business

I have NEVER posted on TOW, just said that I read my friend's posts. I don't like that site either.

Besides, who made you the ruler of the world?

I never said you posted over there.

I offer my opinion. If you don't like it...tough doodie.

eta...good job editing your post.

Last edited by medc; 09/15/08 06:04 PM.
H
H
I think you need to find a better support system than a mostly women's forum dealing with cheating husband's and their OC.

I have not read any of the other topics/forums. I'm sure there's men on there. But seriously........Get a life!

OC born 6/08
M
M
I'm certain my life is very full by any standard.

laugh

M
M
Hurt I do remember her! she had another baby with her husband didn't she? She was on bedrest the entire pregnancy!

Medc, I know this girl and she was not looking to continue her affair. she did what she needed to do to make her marriage work and was a straight talker. Just as I am not proud of my actions during that time it does NOT mean I will forever wear that "A" on my shirt. I think you know from my posts by now that I don't condone affairs at all.....and trust me when I first went on TOW I knew pretty much from the get go who wanted to continue there affairs and who just needed some support with the whole oc thing. Although I DID get what you were saying but that is why I asked her who the gal was before I said anything one way or the other.

Hurt I think the way you put it to me is why he reacted the way he did. Am I right medc?

I am so glad that her and her husband are doing so well still. Didn't she post here too? When you talk to her tell her marysway said hello.

H
H
Yeah......I'm sure it is :RollieEyes: You talk like you're better than everyone else. Enough said. Not going to get into this with you all night.

My Nanny is giving my 2 little ones their bath. I want to tuck them in and read them a bedtime story. Contrary to what you may believe, I am a good mother and a good person.

OC born 6/08
M
M
Am I right medc?
yep

and the "dating" stuff ticks me off.

M
M
You talk like you're better than everyone else

nope...but I can see why you would think that.

H
H
Marysway, No I don't think she posted here since she was the one who had the affair and was pregnant by MM. SHe did get a lot of support from the Children and Affairs forum.

Yes, they do have another baby who just turned a year last week. They are very happy and their marriage seems solid.

When I talk to her, I will tell her you said hello!

She's a wonderful person and a great mother! My point.........and this is for you MedC also, is that people can make mistakes, correct them and be a better person for it.

OC born 6/08
H
H
Man............you are something else! Who died and made you God?

OC born 6/08
M
M
people can make mistakes, correct them and be a better person for it.

I know people can make mistakes and become good people again. Associating with repentant people is good. Associating with active adulterers reflects on you. I do NOT think anyone becomes a BETTER person because of an affair.

H
H
Who said I was associating with active adulterers???????????

This was a few years back (confirmed by Marysway) What is your problem with me? This was dealt to me, I didn't cheat and have a baby.

You need to leave me alone. Because, seriously, you're creeping me out that you're sitting at your computer waiting to argue back with me. I said before that I didn't want to continie this banter between us.

Are you capable enough to stop posting? I want to go read my little ones a story before bed. I don't have time for this.

I'll let the mods handle it from here.

OC born 6/08
M
M
So, now I am keeping you at your computer against your wishes. Please.

Who said I was associating with active adulterers???????????

I don't know...who said it? I didn't.

Last edited by medc; 09/15/08 07:10 PM.
H
H

I know people can make mistakes and become good people again. Associating with repentant people is good. Associating with active adulterers reflects on you. I do NOT think anyone becomes a BETTER person because of an affair. [/quote]

YOU said it........are you losing your memory?

OC born 6/08
M
M
OKAY time out!

both of you are suppose to be on the same team. Not against each other and that does not mean you have to agree with each other on everything.

I know exactly what sentence (well 2 sentences) that you wrote to me that set Medc off. I was actaully shocked (not good not bad, just OHHH) that in your posistion hurt you made it. But I took a step back before I posted and looked at the whole picture of the post and also knew before I made a judgement to ask who your friend was.

Personaly I think that we can't drop our friends off the face of the earth only tell them how we feel and how the destruction can happen and how many people get hurt through this. And yes tough love if need be. With that said if we can't condone the behavior tell them how we feel and not be there as we were before. That does not mean we don't love them anymore. We just don't love there actions. Love the person hate the sin.

One of my very best girlfriends stood by me through my whole ordeal although she did not condone my behavior and this one friend not only was going through this same experience but as a BW and her husband had gotten not ONE but TWO Ow's pregnant. She told me how she felt and she in no way condoned my behavior and even went as far as telling me that the right thing for xmm to do is work to restore his marriage. But she was there through my entire pregnancy and at the birth of my oc.

My friend also knew ME before affair happened so she knew my demere (sp?) she knew ME so that had a lot to do with how she handled it with me. I'm sure of it. Because her marriage was destroyed and done by her husbands actions. So my point to that story is, Hurt knew this gal (Manda we were talking about) and by what I know of her I see why she was her friend.

Hurt KNOWS first hand the hurt and devastation that comes from this. She has said herself she is not sure if she can handle c or not.

I also know that a lot of bs's go over to TOW and read. They can't help themself just as alot of ow's and mm come here and other sites to read.......they can't help themselves. most are trying to see what is inside the mm's ow's bw's mind. It helped me alot reading over here at first.

M
M
I stated a fact....how did I say you were doing that? YOu have done that a few times on this thread. Perhaps you need to read more closely.

When I am attacking someone...I do it pretty much head on.

M
M
Love the person hate the sin.

I agree...and when they stop sinning you welcome them back. But to still be friends with an active adulterer would be a terrible lapse in judgement, morals and character IMHO.

If you know of an affair that a friend is having it is your duty to inform the BS. That is what I did...and doing less than that , IMO, makes you complicit for any harm that is caused.

H
H
You didn't state a "fact" you stated your opinion. You said that "associating with active adulterers is a reflection on you"

When you said "You" I assumed you meant me. Why wouldn't I?

This is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am done! It's people like you (just use your imagination on what I'd really like to say to you)
But I can't because of the board rules.

I came here for support. Not to be "called out" by some guy who can't handle his own problems!

I will NEVER post on this board after the crap I have endured from this person! Did I say some things back? Yes, I did. But he provoked the whole thing.

I have only known for one month about H 's OC. It is still very fresh and hurtful to me. I'm sad to be leaving, but right now I don't need anymore stress. I'm a good mother, and do spend time with my children. But if I hadn't had my Nanny here the last month, I doubt I would be functioning as well as I am.

Take care everyone and God Bless.

Hurt

OC born 6/08
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Mature, 1 invisible), 1,216 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation