Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
F
t/j Hi Mary! Long time no see. smile

Medc, please you made your point. Let hurtmom have her thread and get the support she needs. Finding out your H got another woman pregnant is excruciating.

How bout we get back to marriage building?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
M
M
T/J too Hey FF smile

Hurt. Don't leave. Seriously don't. I do like MedC and he has stood up for me on here but you two need to just not talk to each other.

You can get a lot of support here and I know you need it right now. Your just fresh from finding this out. sleep on it okay?

F
F
Originally Posted by marysway
T/J too Hey FF smile

Hurt. Don't leave. Seriously don't. I do like MedC and he has stood up for me on here but you two need to just not talk to each other.

You can get a lot of support here and I know you need it right now. Your just fresh from finding this out. sleep on it okay?
Amen to that! MEDC is a really good guy and one of my favorite posters. He can just be a bit umm enthusiastic when it comes to children and fathers.

(((hurtmom)))

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
M
M
I have NO problem with HM and the OC issue. I may disagree with her...but this was NOT about that.

L
L
Originally Posted by medc
I have NO problem with HM and the OC issue. I may disagree with her...but this was NOT about that.

But the OW/OC problem IS her problem.

That is why she is here, not anything else. She doesn't need to agree, disagree or discuss something she is not concerned about, at this time. Her pain IS about OC.

Don't worry about it anyway. She is gone.

BW
DDay March 2004
OC born 8-04
NC
P
OP Offline
P
crap!

M
M
Hurtmom if your lurking........speak up......it's okay. You've got people here who are concerned about ya.

H
H
Marysway, Thanks.........but no thanks. What me and MedC were arguing about had NOTHINHG to do with me deciding on whether to have C with OC.

He was saying things about my moral values and character because I had/have a friend who had an affair resulting in her OC.

Well My Goodness! Nobody's perfect. Medc saying he has no problem with me is not true, in my opinion. If you read the posts. you will be able to see that.

As long as he is on this board waiting to "pounce" on me, I won't be posting anymore.

Thank you for the invitation to come back, but I'm going to have to pass on it.

Hurt

Me: BS-37
WH: 39
OC born 6/08
M
M
He was saying things about my moral values and character because I had/have a friend who had an affair resulting in her OC.

so that I am real clear here.

I would judge someone for having a friend in an active affair. That shows a lack of morals in my opinion. It would also show a lack of morals to have a friend that is doing this and not telling their BS.

I do not judge anyone for having a friend that has repented and changed their ways.

Your words about her "dating" were offensive. Affairs are not dating any more than going to a hooker is a marriage. I also stand by what I said about TOW site. It is better to not engage in that filth.

People here can help you. I found parts of your posts offensive...and called you on it. Your decision to leave is yours and yours alone. No one here has the power to push you away. I suggest you stay and work with some of the posters here. You and I can stop making assumptions about one another's posts and make sure each of are clear before getting huffy. I will make sure that I handle my end of that.

I am perfectly willing to start over with a clean slate HM.

D
D
HM -

If MEDC bothers you so, why don't you put him on ignore?

Why punish YOURSELF and deny yourself the potential for help from others?

Are you looking for a reason to quit?

MEDC,

Can you copy/paste your questions and post them in another topic?

The past posts from many have veered wildly OT from Pep's original post...and I was diggin' on it big-time.

Regards,
Kimmy

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
The past posts from many have veered wildly OT from Pep's original post...

you'bet'cha it does grumble

D
D
Originally Posted by Pepperband
you'bet'cha it does grumble

Quitcher bellyachin' and post some more wisdom.

I was lovin' it more'n I like fried okra...

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by medc
[quote]

I am perfectly willing to start over with a clean slate HM.

I could be mistaken, but I understood her to mean she wants you off her slate entirely.

Pep

M
M
Gee Pep, thanks for translating that. I will be sure to come to you when I need help understanding a post.

any poster is able to put another on "ignore" Pep...if she wants me off her slate, MB's has given a poster the ability to do just that.

Last edited by medc; 09/17/08 01:35 PM.
P
OP Offline
P
flirt

M
M
kiss

H
H
How do you put someone on ignore?

OC born 6/08
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by hurtmomof2
How do you put someone on ignore?

click on the name (left side of that person's post}

click on "view profile"

then click on "ignore this user"

Pep

Last edited by Pepperband; 09/17/08 05:45 PM.
H
H
can other people see their posts? or does what they post not show up at all? does the person know they are ge0.tting ignored?

OC born 6/08
P
OP Offline
P
can other people see their posts?

Yes

does the person know they are getting ignored?

nope - not unless you tell 'em

if another poster quotes the person you are ignoring - you can see that quote ... just avert your eyes smile

I don't have anyone on ignore currently
I used to put folks on ignore to protect THEM from ME rotflmao --- to stop myself from doing this ~~~> :crosseyedcrazy: :twobyfour: to them coz they were just too annoying ... but then, after awhile I'd calm down and get a grip

BUT - I am NOT currently in crisis and YOU are
so it is understandable if you are more than tender and sensitive

take care of your immune system

Pep

Last edited by Pepperband; 09/17/08 06:46 PM.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,097 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation