Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
T
T
Westchester County, North of NYC suburbs. Thronx is a nickname from a friend because I grew up in the Bronx.<P>------------------<BR>*************************<BR>Thronx - one of the statistics....<BR>*************************

H
H
From the state of 10,000 lakes--Minnesota.<BR> Right now of many colors with the changing of leaves for fall.<BR> If there's anyone in the area that needs someone to listen, just call.

M
M
Detroit! The home of Rock 'n' Roll!

J
J
take a wide guess [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

V
V
I'm originally from upstate SC, husband from the UK. Now we live in Orlando..love the sun, tolerate the tourists [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
Hey, Mitzi!<P>I've been white water rafting in WVA! And I'm looking forward to heading up to Harper's Ferry soon to go leaf peeping. It's always been one of my favorite quiet places.<P>--HBC<P>(Not an island--but maybe a fortress...)

M
M
HBC,<P>Hey! Harper's Ferry is only a couple of hours from me! It's really pretty there! <BR>So now, 2 other people have been here!! YIPPEE!!!<P>Oh, we're not a fortress! Very easy to get into. People just don't realize how nice it is here. Think it might have something to do with all the WV jokes??!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hi Everyone,<BR> Well so far it looks like I am the only one here from the San Fransisco Bay area.<BR> Actually I live in Fremont, about 30 minutes from the home of the Oakland A's.

G
G
Brown Eyes, I used to live in the San Francisco Bay Area. My family is still there so I do get to visit once a year. I know where Fremont is. I have friends who live there. I used to work in Hayward. Small world, isn't it?<BR>

E
E
another Arizona person here

H
H
Brown Eyes:<P>I grew up in The City. It will always be home to me. My mom still lives there, in the fog belt. When things get bad I think about living there, but you know what they say...you can't go home again...<P>All the best. --HBC

S
S
Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, now existing in Houston Texas.

G
G
OK Sweetpea, You win!<BR>You're closer to TN than me, but we are in the same state. <BR>However, I was born and raised in TN---does that count?

B
B
Originally from Los Angeles area, now in Ohio

M
M
I'm from Long Island, New York. <P> Magoskid

M
M
God Bless Texas!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
There way too many americans on here!

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
B
B
New South Wales

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
K
K
lol, Mel you sure dredged this one up from out of the past!!!!!

But I'll play. You know us foreigners can't keep our noses out of anything!

I'm from beautiful New Zealand - a little jewel in the South Pacific at the bottom of the world.

A
A
Mel, You had to dig deep to find this thread didn't you...

The last post before yours was 8+ years ago....

I have no home... I'm a rambler... I've been everywhere...

And Mel...Yes I was a yankee transplant in Texas at one time... That's were I met my WW.

Plaquimines Parish Louisianna definition of a yankee; If you live north of the belle chasse tunnel (Which is south of New Orleans) ... You're a Yankee...

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation