Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
He says she told him she had an IUD and he knows she had one...go figure.

FWIW...OW in my sitch supposedly had an IUD also. Go figure.....

Me: BS age 35
POS-eX-the SORRIEST, CRUELEST, LOWLY WAYWARD SCUMBAG out there
Married 14.5 years, together almost 16
DDay: 7-5-09
OC born: 7-23-09
no COM: tried 6 years frown
D filed 5/05/2011
D final 11/10/11
I was gaslighted for 2 years.

"You were not built for a safe story. Take risks and feel what it is like to actually be brave. It's worth it." Carlos Whittaker
T
T
Bethesda, I don't read here much, but I am sooo sorry you are having to go through all of this. I just hate that your WH has done this AGAIN.

But I do say congratulations on your pregnancy. I have a friend who has two kids, but she had four miscarriages as well. I can't imagine how hard that would be. I pray that everything with your baby goes well and that delivery is easy and that the baby sleeps through the night at 6 weeks like mine did! (sigh) I miss babies.

B
OP Offline
B
lurioosi2 - Thank you for your words of encouragement. I just made it to 17 wks and 6 days. I'm almost to 18 weeks. My miscarriage happened at the beginning of the 18th week. I remain hopeful. We found out we are having a BOY.....

B
OP Offline
B
Migsamac - You are exactly right! My H is more of a fool for being there and having SEX with her again. What he sees in this person - he does not not know. This person is GHETTO! My H was never around this growing up. His parents are professionals and NEVER exposed him to this..I'm not sure where his mind was..He was thinking with his little HEAD!

B
OP Offline
B
Just a little update!
Last night OW called my H's phone from a different area code. It was not her voice but probably one of her friends. She asked to speak to ANTHONY and he told the person she had the WRONG #. In the next few minutes he received a voice text with a little child saying DADDY. We know it was her because the area code is in an area where she told my H she had friends. This area is about 100 miles from where we live. Now, I don't know if she was in that area or the person was in S. Florida visiting with her. We just know that it all points back to her. MY H was very upset and asked me to BLOCK the # from his phone. We have also blocked her # and any other # that she has used to called. We want to change our phone #s but I was hoping to change once all of this MESS was over and behind us...meaning when the CS is determined and my H is paying a bill each month for the next 18 years. I'm so ready to move on...what a way to spend your pregnancy......

Everything I told my H about OW's tactics are playing out. I don't have to say anything anymore. He can see for himself. This is all about OW and wanting my H and $$$. She will use the child as a ticket to get to my H or at least try to....This is what they do.

I would say move on OW because it is NOT happening! Now, keep in mind this lady is still married - go FIGURE!

F
F
Bethesda,

Your H can also notify the paging operators not to give out his out of house C number to any one. They should be protecting that already. Make sure that his cell phone is changed and that the number cannot be found on any emergency contact lists that might be floating around the Hospital (if they are still at the same one).

Fled

Me BS
D Day 4-2-2005
OC born 12-2004
DS 21, DS 12
Married 1993

May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.

Recovering....it's a long road, even with a dedicated FWH
B
OP Offline
B
Luckily, My H and I live in a different city. He worked where she worked while in residency. This would have been more of a nightmare if my H did work at the same HSP. I am VERY HAPPY we live 400 miles away from where we lived before. However, I would NOT be surprised if she attempted to contact us. Next, will be letters or pictures in the MAIL - I'm just waiting......

She does not know that she is just pushing my H away. She should leave it alone and move on.... She is proving what I knew about her from DAY ONE!

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation