Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 335 of 339 1 2 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
L
L
Hey, Mrs Q.

Where are you??

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
H
H
Let me jump on that bandwagon and say CONGRATS to you and your family for all the awesome milestones.

Sadly, I get so wrapped up with the drama on the Surviving forum that I forget there are people here on Recovery. I wish the Surviving forum would shrink and the dramas would end and we'd all be partying over here in Recovery.

In God's time... I know.

Keep up the great work, Queenie. You continue to be an inspiration to me.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
M
M
Hi Queenie

Long time no hear. I am absolutely stunned that you are still in this M! Still no SF?????!!!!! Its way up there on your needs and still nothing. Sorry I have nothing left to say.......

ps congrats on your grand child

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
S
S
Queenie...congratulations on being a grandmaaaa!!! I hope you arent posting on here cuz your busy being a grandmaaa!!!!

I hope everything is going well.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
S
A BABY!!!! You know I love 'em!

Congrats!

Happily married to HerPapaBear

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi all,

Thanks for keeping in touch. I apologize for not coming here more often, but I just find myself not feeling that I have anything useful to offer others and I am just addicted to bejeweled. I know Hope, I kicked your [censored] last week, but today is a new day. You go girl, and good luck.

Life has certainly changed for my daughter and she is struggling. I honestly wonder what people think sometimes but then I remember to not play G-d and stay out of it. She is struggling with his sleep patters. Papa and I have taken the baby each shabbat and yet when she has time to sleep, she is awake doing other stuff then wonders why she is tired. DUH

MFL, I just knew my actions would shock you. I honestly can't explain what keeps me going. However last night I hit a wall about life and addressed it when I got home. Without a doubt as time has gone on, we are so much closer than I ever dreamed, but then old patterns and habits are creeping back in. I have enough understanding to know this is NOT GOOD and I'm not willing to stand for it.

All my kids either spent Father's Day with us or the one who hated him the most called to wish him a happy day. I feel that my mission is complete. I have done my job as a mom in protecting my kids. Again, let me reiterate, I have my timeline of one more year and then I'm free to make choices that I might not want to make but have to.

We both keep trying and talking and I truly believe that as long as we both keep moving in a direction of becoming better marriage partners we are good to go. SO Vladi, you might be speechless but boy what I wouldn't give to see your face when life does really turn out AWESOME for me. LOL

I find myself in a period where I am working on the steps towards my food and it's a very detailed, deep inside kind of work where we are getting down to causes and conditions. It's put me in a place where I am just being, but pushing at the same time. I feel that this work needs to be done so that if my M doesn't make it, then I won't have those ugly insecurities of worthlessness etc holding me back like I did.

Overall, life is a blessing. My kids are growing up, happy, living their OWN lives. My military son is coming home soon and stationed in Bremerton which is cool. He might end up in San Diego, but that will be his cross to bear.

I've missed you all alot. I hope all is well.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Oh the BIGGEST difference, I'm not afraid to bring up stuff about ME that's not making ME happy. I was so scared of him just upping and leaving.

I don't have that fear, because I know that G-d is who I need to stay close to and trust him that he will get me through whatever he needs me to.

I have learned, it may not be what I want.... But it will be what I need and I'll be ok one day.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
P
P
Queenie!! So good to hear from you. You are the judge for what is working for you. You have been through so much so I think we should all respect your judgment for how things are going to go in your life. You know the rules, you've worked the plans, and you know your limit. You are a strong, strong woman and I imagine a FABULOUS grandma! Aren't grandbabies the best???

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by QueeniesAdventures
Oh the BIGGEST difference, I'm not afraid to bring up stuff about ME that's not making ME happy. I was so scared of him just upping and leaving.

YES !!!!!!

Q
OP Offline
Q
Yes PM grandbabies are just the best. I just wish my daughter would enjoy this time more. Oh well, her journey.

I love your YES's Pep.

LOL

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

D
D
(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) right back to you! Queenie! It looks like you are hanging in there pretty well and now a grandma. That is so wonderful. I can't wait to be one.

So are things going Ok? Last I heard, before I left, you were making some progress. I hope that is still true of course I could just go read the last bunch of pages on this thread and not bother you with the questions. You----> twoxfour<----Me

Anyway, thanks so much for the hugs. kiss

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08
D Days continued for a while.

Started real recovery 07/15/10
S
S
Congrats Bubbe! I'm still dealing with an 8 year old, so I'm hoping my grandma days are far away naughty

It looks like you are doing well, on a personal level. I still don't quite get the withholding of SF confused I won't bother asking all the standard questions...I just want you to know I'm thinking of you...and so proud of what you have accomplished with your family, and your recovery.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
N
N
Thanks for keeping in touch. I apologize for not coming here more often, but I just find myself not feeling that I have anything useful to offer others a

ah hem....YOU know Miss Q, this is NOT true.......you have plenty to offer. Did you NOT do a Plan A?? or an AMAZING Plan B?????....... toe tap

You have PLENTY of insights and useful stuff to offer.....so I'm not having any of that.... uhuh

In fact, Miss I-don't-think-I-have-anything-useful-to-offer, do you KNOW that there is a certain semi-newbie over in SAA who is in Plan B who is currently READING your thread from the BEGINNING right now as we speak, err, I mean write??? ( hug...Hello Miss Scottie....). She is learning quite a bit from YOU and all the people who helped you along. Heck, she's ever copied and pasted bits from Mimi.......so no more of this negativety, okay love???...... kiss

I'm so glad about the update though. The baby sounds marvelous, and yeah, if only our DD would do what we want...... wink

And I am sooooo very very PROUD of you....sticking up for YOU and speaking your EN's and truths.....ahhhh, you have grown so much....

Now just keep these updates coming with a bit more frequency okay....or at the very least check your email...... rotflmao

loves ya honey.....Not

Q
OP Offline
Q
In fact, Miss I-don't-think-I-have-anything-useful-to-offer, do you KNOW that there is a certain semi-newbie over in SAA who is in Plan B who is currently READING your thread from the BEGINNING right now as we speak, err, I mean write??? ( ...Hello Miss Scottie....). She is learning quite a bit from YOU and all the people who helped you along. Heck, she's ever copied and pasted bits from Mimi.......so no more of this negativety, okay love???......
Honestly, no I didn't. but thanks for saying that and so much more.

I love you tons, Not. You have really walked me through a lot and am my hero in so many ways. Check email? What cha mean DAHLING....

I really still miss Mimi so much. I hope she is happy and ok.

Hi SL, I have to go see if there is an update. Thanks SL for the support. Honestly, I still quite don't get it myself. And if it were me... I would NEVER.. but I HAVE TO TRUST G-D that he knows what's going on and will make it all turn to good. I've layed this at his feet and just hope that the answers or ACTIONS come soon. But isn't it G-ds timing and not MINE. UGH... pray

Dances, though there might be a SLIGHT difference in our ages, our walk in marriage is so very similar. I read your thread and it just tore at my heart because I understand those feelings. I don't want you to hurt anymore and it's hard because there isn't anything I can do to change this, but give you a hug and tell you how much I care about you and want to see your heart, soul and life at peace.

Mr. Mark, do I miss you. faint OH VEY faint What I miss most is your sermons and writings that you posted to me so often. They brought so much comfort to my spirit and right now that's something I need. Not because of my M, but personally.

Tackling this food deal to many seems very easy, but it's not. It's the causes and conditions that made my loss of 88 lbs from the infidelity and they gain it almost all back be so obvious. I didn't change my "personal reality", and so now the time has come for me to tackle that head on. So.... when you are bored, wanting to share... PLEASE.... do...

I gotta say.. being a bubbe is so much fun, but tiring when you take him overnight. NOW I know why women my age shouldn't have babies.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
I gotta say.. being a bubbe is so much fun, but tiring when you take him overnight. NOW I know why women my age shouldn't have babies.

I totally feel your pain laugh

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Q
OP Offline
Q
Oh yeah, Lil, you certainly do babe...

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
Just dropping by to say HI Queenie,

EXAAAACTLY!

..or that....he will have an....AFFAIR! shocked

Been there, done that!

You go girl.

hug

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Luna,

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by. I surely miss you and so many others. I'm on vacation and have a quiet day pretty much to myself, so I'm trying to catch up on people.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
R
R
Hi Queenie! Just saw you over on Lifer's thread and thought I'd pop by and catch up on your life. So much better now than before, isn't it? I'm happy that you seem to know it will keep getting better.

Especially now that you're speaking up. You go, girl! Nothing to fear but fear itself...

Enjoy your vacation day.

Page 335 of 339 1 2 333 334 335 336 337 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation