Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Trying to find a post that had directions for setting up a private website to use as a link to evidence during exposure, can someone please help guide me to it?
Thanks,
RT

B
B
It's in here Exposure 101

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
OP Offline
R
Aha! Thank you!

B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
ingenious facebook exposure tactic devised by board member, Rainysweet, is to include a link in your facebook exposure letters to a private webpage with evidence of the affair. Instead of telling exposure targets to write you for the evidence of the affair, all they have to do is click on the provided link and the evidence pops right up! Rainysweet - who says she is not computer savvy - simply uploaded a photo of the infidels together along with a scanned card from the OW to her WH in the OW's handwriting professing her "lurve." This added great impact to her exposure, especially since the very deceitful, manipulative OW was denying her affair to all and playing the victim.

Here are Rainysweet's instructions - thank you Rainysweet!!

Originally Posted by Rainysweet

I cannot claim genius for the web page - someone else gave me the idea. (It helps to work with a group of brilliant teachers who find the most amazing things. Most of us acquire a knack for tapping into amazing FREE things, as well:) I, honestly, am a bit technologically challenged. It took me probably 2 hours to set it up when all was said and done. Someone gifted at computers could probably do it much faster. It's very simple.

SETTING UP A WEB SITE:

*All you have to do is go to weebly.com. Enter name, email, set a password, and click "sign up." You might want to set up a new email to link to it, not use your regular one. People viewing your site do not have access to your email. It's mainly just for login, I think. But I set up a new one anyway, just for my own peace of mind.

It walks you through the steps. You name your site. You can do only 1 page, or add as many as you want. It's already formatted nicely, my friends thought it was a professional website that I had just posted to. You can enter text, and upload photos from your computer.

It gives an option to set up a blog. I would strongly advise against that. If you do a blog, other people can post comments, etc. You don't want this to turn into a mud-slinging or 10,000 questions site. You want the impact to be - here's the evidence, see what you need to see, have a nice day. You want to stay in control of it, not open it up to other people (supportive or unsupportive). I didn't put OW's name on the site at first, but people told me I needed to so it would be clear who she was.

I did include a couple of comments, but mostly I wanted the impact to be from the evidence, not me shooting off at the mouth. I also received feedback to include her maiden name, her whole name as it appears on Facebook, so high school friends would still recognize her. I scanned in a card from her to my husband with just a simple message, about love and forever:) in HER handwriting, and then a few pictures. Enough to get the point across. Be reasonably tasteful.

I can't find exactly where it is without going through all the steps again, but near the end there is an option to "set search engines." DON'T do that. You want it to be a private site that someone can't just look for - they have to have a direct link.

You can go back in and edit anytime - add or remove pages, photos, etc. If you leave it open and don't log out, it will appear as something like, "site maintenance underway, currently unavailable, check back." If you ever need to turn it off for a bit for some reason (in my case, I was trying to get a more incriminating photo) that makes it unavailable to people, but shows them they can come back.

Make sure you have a strong password, maybe reset it often - that's easy to do as well (and another reason for setting up a new email as your username, one that people do not know). It will show you the website link at the end.

I put a note at the bottom of my exposure letter that said, "I am not going to subject anyone to images they do not want to see. If you want to see proof of this affair you can go to: website." FB automatically posts it as a link.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation