Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
B
B
Originally Posted by lonely4years
Seriously Marcos, he asked for your help by name. He got ignored. He didn't try hard AT ALL, and never will but I felt like you all could have coached him.

You have a lot of nerve. Marcos nor any other poster is responsible for educating your lazy husband or can make him care. You were advised to separate long ago and YOU choose to stay. That is on you and not anyone else...even your H.

Get a divorce.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
P
P
My husband abused me as well, lonely4years. Severely.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

L
L
And Marcos I have read your entire thread. I begged my husband to study it or read it or talk about it with me. You are NOTHING like my husband. You are so, so much better.

So so much.

You all simply have no clue.

I really admired your desire to FIGURE THIS OUT Marcos.

My husband has a GIANT EGO and is so
Self absorbed he can't even see past his face.

He broke our vows and had orgasm after orgasm
To women's genitalia night after night when I needed him.

No, unfortunatly he isn't anything like you. I truly wish he was with all my heart.

L
L
Black raven, yup. I've got nerve.

Sure as hell do and am proud if it.

You wanna call me a whore? BRING IT

P
P
You are NOTHING like my husband. You are so, so much better.
ROTFLOL.

Tell that to the woman who cowered in the corner, bruised and in fear for her life.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

A
A
Where did anyone call you a whore?

You are creating drama. If you are sick of your H, leave today and file for divorce on Monday. Do you have family you can call to help you get out?

B
B

LOL no need to repeat it...once was enough.

Good luck to you

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
L
L
Didn't quit, thanks for making an effort.

Dr Harley has been lied to so even he has NO CLUE what has really gone on.

My husband is a master manipulator, everyone including dr H is confused.

I don't have a "short attention span at all" (wtf?) and I am
An introverted homebody who hates excitement.

Unfortunately we tried emailing dr Harley and Guess what, my husband would just lie. I'm exhausted from being the only person thing the truth!!!

I can't defend myself any longer.

Call me a whore if you all want I I QUITE LITERALLY do not give a [censored].

Last edited by lonely4years; 06/13/15 12:09 PM.
P
P
There's nothing special about your case. There's nothing different.

The abused becomes the abuser. It happens all the time.

You do not get a "special pass" just because your husband was abusive. You should have gotten a divorce, then you would have been free to make out with whomever you wished.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

A
A
So you are leaving today, lonely?

S
S
Seriously Marcos, he asked for your help by name. He got ignored. He didn't try hard AT ALL, and never will but I felt like you all could have coached him.

And he got NO HELP
Really?

I spent quite a lot of time posting to him. I'm sorry you think I was no help.

He can expose all he wants. I wasn't that into the other guy anyway, he was just who happened to walk by.
Good grief. What does that say about you? You object to being called a whore, but what are you calling yourself?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
I ONLY feel bad for OMs wife. That's it.
So do I. I know how she's feeling right now.

I only wish you'd thought of her before you went back to her husband's hotel room and made out with him. It's too late for you to feel bad for her now. Feeling bad for her now does not make your crime towards her go away.

Far from having made her marriage better, you've ruined her life. Congratulations.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
He broke our vows and had orgasm after orgasm
To women's genitalia night after night when I needed him.
And now your other man's wife can spend her nights crying over the image of her husband doing the same thing with you.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
There's no problem so bad that an angry outburst can't make it worse.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
S
S
Marcos? Prisca? Melody lane? Where you were before the train wreck? Where were you when my husband needed (clearly needed) the help? Oh wait, wasn't exciting enough for you all?

But this is fun isn't it?
Prisca wrote to you a lot on your thread. She tried to advise you to calm down, and she warned you against having an affair.

You were so angry at her advice. And now look what's happened; you abandoned your thread because you were being "abused", you didn't calm down, you behaved impulsively just like Dr H implied you would do, and you had an affair.

You had the opportunity to post your side about what was happening in your marriage, so if MtnMan was lying, we would have known. How could we have known once you decided to stop posting?

You could have told Dr Harley, but there are very few posts from you on the private forum to him. If he was fooled by your husband, how was he to know when you refused to participate in the online course any more? You had Dr Harley and a coach to listen to your side. Look how the programme helped Prisca. They listened to her when markos was on the public forum posting about how hard he was trying, and they knocked sense into her abusive husband's head. Look at markos and Prisca's marriage today.

And now you're here saying nobody wanted to help your marriage .

That thread was over a year long, and many people posted to you, trying to help you.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
I
I
Th funny thing is after the [censored] on my thread this fall I actually thought it couldn't get worse over here. Ha!

I ONLY feel bad for OMs wife. That's it. And I encouraged him to fix his marriage (actually taught him MB, and things got way better for them
Over the few months we talked). I didn't sleep with him bc I'm no whore.

You all can think whatever you want. I find it actually funny.

Last fall I actually cared what you all thought of me, as you ganged up on a severely abused woman and ACTUALLY ENJOYED IT.

I'm sorry, if anyone is a pos it isn't me. You guys help break up affairs and that's really all you do.

Good.

Isn't that better than being in one? From the names you call yourself, you must think so too.

Please stop being so offensive though. You are not the only one to have experienced pain and you talk about encouraging this man to fix his marriage. Think of all the people here in agony before you speak.

Do you know how painful that is for BWs to hear? Every OW since the dawn of time has 'helped with the marriage'. She thinks herself better than the BW and can do her work, support her man better than his rightful wife.

Helping? Like going into a sick neighbours home and taking a fancy to her jewellery.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
S
And I encouraged him to fix his marriage (actually taught him MB, and things got way better for them
Over the few months we talked). I didn't sleep with him bc I'm no whore.
This is "How affairs begin 101".

We always try to warn posters against this, especially when they are BSs and their love banks are low, and they desperately need love and kindness. Usually they spit at us for saying that. That's exactly what you did...and then had the affair anyway.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
I
I
How grateful his BW must be that you stole his friendship, respect and heart from her - but refrained from actual sex.

She gets to take care of that does she while you lap up the romance?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

J
J
Black raven, yup. I've got nerve.

Sure as hell do and am proud if it.

lonely4years,

You are making a terrible mistake by having an affair.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation