Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
....however it's taken me over 30-minutes to get this far...I am DEFINATELY getting a DSL connection when we move house LOL!<P>I can't quite believe what a coincidence this is - that I contacted Zorweb (bless her heart) just a couple of days after some of you guys were asking about me! I think we have much more than just an internet connection going on here - we've shared so much together!<P>Anyway - Zorweb was kind enough to relay my update to you - so you know that things are going very well for me. There's still some work to be done, but my WH seems to be so much happier now he's home with us again. He's being 'careful' and moving ahead tentatively - but that's OK, I can appreciate that he wants to be absolutely sure about his decisions - neither of us want to go through that painful experience EVER again. We both know that if things keep going steadily forward and we both work at strengthening our relationship, then we will be together for the rest of our lives - and I have a very strong faith that this is what will happen. We've learned so much about each other over the past few months - we've both changed and grown through this and that's been a good thing. Instead of running through life parallel to each other, we are now gently veering towards the same path. It's a wonderful feeling - and I believe that the lessons we've both learned were worth the pain.<P>I just wanted to also send BIG hugs and BIG thankyou's to everyone who has given me advice, pulled me up from the pit of hell, kept me swimming and shared their strength with me. You are a WONDERFUL and AMAZING bunch of friends and you are loved and appreciated a great deal.<P>I will stick around as much as I can - I'm hoping that another MB success story will inspire those who are still going through this tunnel of hell, to keep on steadily trudging towards the light. It CAN be done - keep your faith strong, never take your eyes off the goal and most importantly believe in yourselves.<P>I love you!!!<BR>Paint x

S
S
Paintbox,<P>I haven't posted to you in quite a while, but I'm glad to see the good update.<P>It's always good to see it when people stick to the program and persevere. I'm glad you're back online.<P>Steve

L
L
paint- its great to see you posting again. I love all your stories you tell. So glad to hear things are going better for you. I am in recovery too but come on this board alot to encourage others who are at points where I was at just a few months ago.We're here to help each other. Take care- lifeismessy

B
B
Paint:<P>I was wondering just the other day where you were.<P>Glad to hear everything is going well for you...makes it worth all the effort, huh.<P>I wish you well in your recovery and it's nice to have an encouraging story once in a while.<P><BR>Faye

I
I
Paint,<P> I am very happy that your H has returned home. I hope everything continues to improve.<P>Indy<BR>

R
R
Paint,<P>I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Keep it up and best of luck.

Z
Z
Hi ya Paint,<P>Glad to help! Your message made me very happy as I know it does everyone else.<P>Z<P>------------------<BR>He loves not who does not show love.<BR>----William Shakespeare

Q
Q
I remember when you first got here... and BOY, what a LONG WAY you've come already!!<P>Best wishes as you continue down this road to recovery!!!

I AM SOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!<P>and I am so glad to hear that things are starting to go well...<P>my prayers continue to be with you and family....<P><BR>Cali<P>------------------<BR><I>Live Impeccably In Your Word.<BR>Don't Take Anything Personally.<BR>Make No Assumptions.<BR>Do Your Best Always. </I>

B
B
Grrreat news! Keep up the good work!

E
E
Paint:<P>Welcome back and I am happy to hear things are going well.<P>I can relate somewhat. My W moved back home a few weeks ago. I can also relate to going slow. Much better than racing into things and making some of the same mistakes that led to problems.<P>I also agree about the bond we MBers share. I made a similar note in my post last week.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/011957.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/011957.html</A> <P>Best of luck and keep up the good work.<P>E<p>[This message has been edited by Elad (edited August 28, 2001).]

S
S
PB,<P>I am so happy for you. Please keep us informed of the progress. The success stories are so helpful at the times when there seems to be no hope. If I remember right there were some pretty bad times for you. Back in May I believe your husband told you that the marriage was over and he was never coming back. BUT LOOK WHERE YOU ARE TODAY!!<P>You have been very helpful to me in the past and I am truly happy for your accomplishments.<P>S&C

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation