Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Well, lemmesee....<P>1. Shaved clean after wearing beard/moustache for years. When he had his thing with STD Tramp, he had a moustache.<P>2. Got new colored underwear a few years ago...none since, tho', 'cuz I've kept him well supplied with white ones. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>3. Changed his work uniforms from the standard that we use for our employees to the kind with nice pants and knit pullover shirts...BTW, he used to refuse to wear the pullover shirts.<P>4. Gets haircuts more often.<P>5. Over the past couple of years, has talked about Cafe Woman a lot. Seemed overly concerned with how she runs her business.<P>6. Developed some new friendships that I knew nothing about until they had been going on for a while.<P>7. Changed some sexual practices... Think STD Tramp initiated him to oral sex (but I try not to think about that.) A couple of years ago, he started trying to kiss me in a way that I found very unpleasant. I have a pretty good idea about where he got that.<P>8. About 5 years ago, up and decided that he wanted to be circumcised.<P>9. Would jump my @$$ about anything, everything, and nothing. Well, he's nearly always been bad about that, but it escalated big time over the past two years.<P>10. Became totally uninterested in having sex with me a couple of years ago; sometimes couldn't do the deed.<P>11. Developed the habit of calling me often throughout the day, asking, "Did you call me?" (on his cellphone). Absolutely forbade me to put Caller ID or voicemail on his cellphone.<P>12. In conjunction with the new clothes, started spending a lot of the work day just hanging around town instead of actually working. I guess he didn't want to get all hot and sweaty before meeting OW. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of it at the moment.

L
L
oh yeah, during sex, he went from "way too soon" to "i just want YOU to enjoy it". eyes closed the whole time, like the stereotypical frigid woman. yuck.<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P>

W
W
The UNDERWEAR!!!!!!YES HE IS NOT SKINNY AND HE BOUGHT G-STRING UNDERWEAR! tHE KIDS WOULD WASH THE CLOTHES AND WONDER HOW HE FIT IN THEM!!!!!OH MY!!!!!I WONDER HOW HE LOOKED IN THEM....GOOD ....MY DAY IS COMPLETE! IN ALL COLORS I MIGHT ADD!!!!! I AM CHUCKLING...MAYBE HE DIDN'T WANT "PANTY LINES" UNDER WHATEVER HE WAS WEARING...HE EVEN BOUGHT A BLACK JOCK STRAP AND THOUGHT IT WAS SEXXY! <P>WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!!!!

G
G
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> 11. Developed the habit of calling me often throughout the day, asking, "Did you call me?" (on his cellphone). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh my....H has recently started doing this also...when I say no, he says "Hmmm I wonder who that could have been"<P>I don't like the way these things are adding up. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gabbie

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 790 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation