Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
Lori - Here's my email address, I'd love to know where in Va you are. pondvj@efdlant.navfac.navy.mil.<BR><P>------------------<BR>To thy own self be true.<BR>*Viki<P><BR>

S
S
Bringing this to the top again.

C
C
I'm there dudettes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

L
L
Great idea! Got WA covered. I have been lighting candles most evenings since all this nightmare happened 14 months ago. I say a prayer for my H every time I light my candles.

P
P
Bringing this back up to the top again. It's such a wonderful idea. And a great way to bring us all together.

M
mkn Offline
M
Another Nebraska candle will be lit tonight, been praying for you guys.....<BR>My son and I are going to get the tree this week or weekend and I will look forward to telling him about the candle.....<p>[This message has been edited by mkn (edited December 01, 1999).]

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
To the top for the Newbies!!<P>Lori

S
SDS Offline
S
Definitely not a newby but when you are not in your own home you have to wait sometimes. BUt Oklahoma in now covered. Hey Sidney how many states have we got covered now?<P><P>------------------<BR>di<P>

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey SDS - we'll take you and Oklahoma! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>There's another one.<P>Lori

T
T
And another one from somewhere in Mexico.<P>Alex<P>------------------<BR>If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them because they have helped you learn about Trust and Awareness.

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
up

C
C
I'm going to light my Vanilla candle tonight from Texas... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>

U
U
You got two burning in PA.<P><BR>Jason

N
N
Lighting mine also,,,include California [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Welcome aboard, ThisAlex, Connor, unseen2 and nerlycrzy! I hope Sidney's keeping count!<P>Lori

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi, guys. The holidays are over, but I woke up at one point last night with the feeling that someone out there needed this.<P>My candles are still burning brightly. Along with Desiree and others. So, up to the top for the newbies, or any of us who still need the light.<P>Prayers, hugs and candles for everyone.<P>Lori

M
M
A big soothing vanilla candle from WV for everyone.<P>Prayers,<BR>Mitzi

S
S
I am going to add 3, one for my wife and each of my beautiful kids. Lord take care of them while I am away.<BR>Saskatoon, Sask. Canada<P>(hope this doesn't melt the Igloo)<P>James<P>------------------<BR>Now I know I can shine a light to find my way back home...VS

J
J
Hi All,<BR>Do you have candles from Alabama yet? Got 3 going here. Prayers for God's peace and wisdom for all of us.<P>JT

I
I
Yes, the holidays are over - but are they? V-day is coming - happy for some, sad for others. I'd like to take care of TN and KY since I bounce back and forth between the two constantly. I've got plenty of candles in both places!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 870 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation