Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Sorry,<P>I should have started this threaad last night. I kept loosing other posts, so got frustrated and got off line.<P>My request is that you pray Psalm 105:4 for me "Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."<P>please pray that God would restore/give my husband, daughters Catherine and Anna life in Jesus name.<P>Thanks

C
C
I don't know what to ask be prayed for......<BR>strenth too i guess......understanding of what's happening........my h asked for divorce, we are working over the details with our Counsler we will live together until after the holidays. i am so sad, i have really tried to prevent this, pray for a miracle, that is what it will take he has made up his mind.<BR>

S
S
My prayer request is that I keep my eyes focused on the Lord and not my circumstances. I also pray that the Lord continues to teach me through His word, and makes my heart receptive to His teachings. and continued prayer for my Hubby and I things are on an even keel right now, not better, but not worse, right now I am just being patient and waiting on the Lord. I also need continued prayer for God's sufficient grace. <P>I thank God for this place where I can come and be understood and know I am not alone. Thankyou all. :-)<P>------------------<BR>Irene

A
A
My prayer request is for my family,my husband,and for the other women to come to know Jesus Christ.<BR>I pray that if it is in God's will to stop divorce proceedings.I pray for H to come out of the "fog".<P> Love and Prayers.Beth

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 939 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec
71,837 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation