Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Well sorry but i thinki have to say the whole story for u all to understand my position and offer advice.<BR>My wife and igot married 2 years now, i'm 21 and she 16. we have a 10 month old son. the marriage started getting bad when she ranup the phone bill to $3000.00 dollars iforgived her andshe did it twice after that. igot so fed up with her spending as she does not work or go to school that she offered tomakesome pastries tosell. in doing so she startedtalking good to this guy " because he comforted" her. she told him i was always working andneverat home and too tired to talk when iwas home (( because i had to work harder topay of the bills she made). In februaryshe said she was pregnantand ifound it strange because i did not have sex only about 6 times for january and wehave been practicing coitus interuptus since the birth and each month she got her monthlies.<BR>Anyway one graveyard shift i came hoem for a jacket to find her and him wrapped up in the bed asleep with the child. no violencetook place but when she woke up she rushed out pretending that nothing happened. anyway ilearned she had sex with this guy more than once and also his friend.<BR>i Hadtotally forgiven her because of the immense love for her. We decided to move houses toforget about everything and start off fresh but still i decided that she should go back by her parents for a while and let me recover a bit. , only to find out that about 2 weeks after this happened she had a next guy in the new house.<BR>I love her and want to forgive her but when i forgived her first time she didit again just 2 weeks later. now she says she realizes how much ilove her and how much swhe loves me and she wants me to forgive her just one last time. by the way we were virgins when we married and i never slept with anyone beside her, so i'm thinking i love her because i never had no one else.<BR>Should i Forgive her and face being betrayed for the 2nd time?

B
B
The first thing to consider is after the baby is born is to<BR>get a paternity test. It sounds like the chances are pretty<BR>great that the baby is not yours. It is also clear that your<BR>wife at 16 years of age was way too young to be married. She<BR>has already cheated on your with different men. You need<BR>to ask yourself why your self esteem is so low that you <BR>would accept this behavior. She is acting like a 16 year old. You have your whole life ahead of you. I suggest that<BR>you wait many years before you remarry and when you do marry a woman and not a child.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 790 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation