Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Well, I am still hanging in. I had a pretty busy weekend and it helped!!<P>On Saturday, my mom and I went birthday shopping for D (turning 6 on the 17th) and did some Christmas shopping too.<P>I went to see my psychic too. She is so up-beat and fun to talk to. She still says that he is going to come home. He is really thinking about his actions and their consequences. She said, and I quote "He is about ready to pull his head out of his a@@", which makes me feel really good. She also told me "You really need to clean up your house!!" Well, excuse me!!! but, I really have been neglecting it and there was stuff piled everywhere. (So, I cleaned the entire house today.) She said I needed to be creative, so the kids and I decorated the house and tree tonight. Did it entirely different than past years with H home. She said that I need to keep my positive attitude and he will be with me on Christmas. (Maybe not moved back in, but at least spending time here on Christmas Day.) I told her that I had some news that could hurt him in his job but had decided not to use it, she said that was the best choice. She said he would be with me New Year's Eve. So, all in all, things are pretty positive, according to her.<P>D and I wrote him letters a couple of days ago and in D's she told him that she wants "nothing" from him for her birthday. I don't imagine he will be thrilled to hear that. D has refused to talk to him on the phone for the past 5 weeks or so. He called tonight to see if she would talk to him, she said "no", he was pretty sad about that. He asked how we are and what we were doing. I told him the kids were decorating the tree, he sounded depressed about that also...oh, well, I didn't say that although I wanted to. I have been really good about not LBing. He said "When Ty Murray leaves I am coming up to see you guys". We will see, the past several days he has had off, he didn't come see us, spent with OW.<P>Well, I am trying to keep up the happy front, but some days it is so hard to even get out of bed, let alone try to function.<P>Thanks for listening....<P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie<BR>

L
L
Hi, Sheryl..Sounds like a pretty good weekend. I've never been to a psychic. How on target is she usually?<P>Lori

M
OP Offline
M
Lori,<BR>Actually I have found this one to be pretty on target. She told me he would spend Thanksgiving with me, and he did. She has pretty much describe him to a tee!! All of the hardheaded parts along with how he is quick to lose his temper. Like the part about my house, how could she have known it was trashed? She describes my talents and flaws precisely. I have been to see this one for about a month, and approximately 4-5 times. She has told me some things to do to help build my spirits up and keep me thinking positive. (I have HOMEWORK!!!) She is bubbly and it is contagious. I am very happy with her. <P>My mom had a reading on Sat. (her first!!) and psychic told her to go out and play nickel slots on Jan. 9th. So we are going to and see how it goes.<P>I really enjoy seeing her and it keeps me boosted up for several days. So, it is worth it for me. But I would recommend that you find one you really enjoy talking to if you decide to do it. I think that makes a big difference. One I saw, I wasn't impressed with. So, that is my opinion. I will keep you posted on how accurate she is as the holidays progress.<P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie<BR>

M
OP Offline
M
So, Jo, What do you think? Sound like good news? Keep in touch and let me know what yours tells you. <P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie<BR>

M
OP Offline
M
Back to the top!! Hey, you guys get to spend too much time on the puter. I was only gone for 10 hours and I got bumped all the way back to page 3. Too much going on here that I am missing out on, guess I will have to quit my job. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Had a pretty good day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey, Jo, what is happening with you? Let us know how you are.<P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 377 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation