Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
wld Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Still,<P>You thoughts on how to deal with a divorce request (which hasn't happened yet) make a ton of sense. Thanks,<P>Bell,<P>She got back early this a.m. We haven't been together yet really at all (except asleep). I'm dreading tonight and what might come. But thanks to y'all, I think I'm prepared.<P>And you're right. She drives me nuts sometimes, but I love her with all that I am. She's strong, can be so loving. Yes, I do love her.<P>Wish me luck tonight.<P>------------------<BR>Bill<BR>~~~~<BR>Remember the truth that once was spoken, "To love another person is to see the face of God."

M
M
Bill,<BR>my thoughts and hopes are with you. I have been Plan A ing since just before Thanksgiving. Hers is also a EA but with the internet and people she meets there. She meets and cybers with several men a night, some leading to phone sex. She says I am nuts, paranoid and I need to see a shrink but I KNOW what she is doing. Changed the 2nd phone line number to unlisted so I can't monitor (I work out of state) the extent of her being online. Opened her own account and won't share password and refuses to discontinue service. I KNOW she is chatting and sending naked pictures. After initial LB when I found her out, been going by the (SAA) the book. Her outward mannerisms suggets we are working it out ( Im her only one, she loves me, etc) all the while lying to my face. I will keep on Plan A and hope it wins her over. I know she has booted out one lover cause he couldn't meet heer emotional needs so i have confidense if I stay the course I will prevail. I hope you do too.<P>MrB

W
wld Offline OP
OP Offline
W
She's talking seperation now. I've posted a thread about it in General Questions. You can see it <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/007078.html" TARGET=_blank>here</A>.<P>I told her I don't want to seperate, but that I'd think long and hard about it, and I asked her to let me know if she decides to.<P>She said she didn't want to make that decision alone.<P>I don't know what to do.<P>------------------<BR>Bill<BR>~~~~<BR>Remember the truth that once was spoken, "To love another person is to see the face of God."

R
rjs Offline
R
Paln A is protecting your self and separation may be part of it for financial security. She is passing the decision onto you because they cant make the decision because of the fog.<P>Either go ahead with it cos it may scare her enough, or then again she may hold you too it. In the end if she wont agree or make the decision be prepared for her to through it back at you.<P>They want the control but cant make the decisions

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation