Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47493 01/03/00 09:58 AM
S
Swttmy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well,last night I was sitting here on the computer and something else has happened involving the B****!!We have an internet answering machine program that will take messages when you get phone calls while your on the internet instead of your phone ringing busy.When the message is played it plays right over your computer speakers.Well I'm sitting her minding my own business ont he internet and here is what happened.When you get a phone call youhear a ringing.A call cma in and when it was played back here is what it said:<P>"Hey James this is Steve.Rena'(the OW)asked me to call you and tell you she is on her way home.Bye."<P>Steve is a guy that works at my H's work.When this call came my H had went shopping.Needless to say I was livid.So I jumped in my car and went to where I thought he would be.When I got there he was there and I sat across the parking lot and watched his truck.He came out and then came straight home.I don't get it.I had it in my mind they were supposed to meet up or something but she was somewhere else and was late getting home.Hence,the message.Of course when I asked H about it he said he had no idea what was going on.<P>When is enough enough?First we have one guy at work supposedly in cahoots with the B**** to ruin my marriage and now we have a different one?Is this guy stupid or what to leave a meassge like this?He knows James is married and he knows I am here.We talked on the phone 3 days ago for 15 minutes about Pokemon.<P>What am I going to do now?H says he doesnt understand what is going on.I think I do unfortunately...........<P>Maybe all of these coincidences are God's way of telling me that yes,something is going on.<P>------------------<BR>~~~~~Tammy~~~~~<P>If you love something set it free.If it comes back it is yours.If it doesn't it was never meant to be.<BR>

#47494 01/03/00 10:13 AM
L
L
Hmmm...was that a message, as in, Rena was available should your H want to come over?<P>If your H has no idea what's going on, perhaps you should call Steve and ask him why Rena had such a message to relay. Or, call Rena and say look, my H told me about Steve's call with your message, time to get your own life.<P>On the other hand, maybe you should just let this one drop giving H the benefit of the doubt...but watch him like a hawk. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Laura

#47495 01/03/00 10:51 PM
S
Swttmy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
ok.H asked his friend Steve what was up with the message.The story I got was that Rena'(OW) asked H's other friend Russel to call H and give him this message.Russel apparently could not get ahold of H so he asked Steve to do it.Apparently Steve had no idea what was going on and relayed the message.Big story huh?<P>The one good thing about this is we sent her a no contact letter and one of the stipulations was that she was not to call our home or have any of her friends do it for her.In the state I am in if she continues to do this after she has been warned we can file harrassment and stalking charges.So H says he is going to work and have Russel sign something to say he did this for her.Then we can take her to court.H is perfectly willing to do this and says maybe I will finally trust him after this.I only hope he comes through on what he says and I can burn this B**** for making my life a living hell.<P>What do you all think of this?Any advice on how I should handle this and how long I should give H to get this done?<P>This Ow has been calling me,harrassing me,sending emails,and much much more for 2 years now!!I have had it.That is why I am so ready for this to happen and get it over with once and for all.<P>Thanks for listening.<P>------------------<BR>~~~~~Tammy~~~~~<P>If you love something set it free.If it comes back it is yours.If it doesn't it was never meant to be.<BR>

#47496 01/03/00 11:01 PM
J
J
I would say give your husband a chance. It looks as if he's trying. He can't prove anything to you if you never let him. I can't tell you how long to give your husband. Only you know your tolerance level, and you'll know whn you've had enough. It seems as if ex-OW is mischievious and trying to stop your marriage from reconciliation. Don't allow her to interfere any more. You have come this far, keep pressin' on. It's gonna take some time and if you're up for the race, be prepared for the rollercoaster ride. I think you're doing the best you can at this point. Take it one day at a time a pray pray pray!

#47497 01/03/00 11:17 PM
S
Swttmy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks jamie lee.I want to give him a chance and I will.This is the first time we have actually worked on this particular problem together.H used to say to just ignore her and it would go away.Well it hasnt gone away.It will feel really good to watch her go down TOGETHER.Maybe my family can actually live a normal life after this without her butting in and trying to ruin it all the time.I don't know if will ever know how much it means to me that he is taking this active role in this whole thing.It definitely will help with my trust issues that the OW has kept me from getting back.<P>------------------<BR>~~~~~Tammy~~~~~<P>If you love something set it free.If it comes back it is yours.If it doesn't it was never meant to be.<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 695 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation