Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51034 01/12/00 08:09 PM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I ask my H to visit the MB site and even (if he wanted to) go to the BB and read or post what ever, but what I was wondering is he will know my screen name right off for obvious reasons (story plus it is my initials.) I told him I didn’t want to know his because I wanted him to feel like he could speak freely, with out him feeling like I was looking over his shoulder. Do you think I should stop coming for a while so he can?<BR>I love comming here and every one has been a great help, but I want my h to talk to anyone about this, so I'll do anything.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> LMS20ish@cs.com <P><BR>

#51035 01/12/00 08:23 PM
P
P
I know what you mean about speaking freely when your spouse is posting too. It does make it difficult at times. You may want to take a break or tone down your venting a bit. Venting to one person could end up being an LB to their spouse. Maybe you could make a pact not to read each other's posts, although that didn't work for us it may work for you guys. I wish I could offer you more wisdom. I am short on that right now. <BR>One thing that I have done is started emailing people with some of my touchier subjects. I am still getting the feelings out, still getting feedback but it isn't as much of an LB to Arik. Go to the email exchange and find some of the people you look up to or value their opinion, email them and ask if it is okay if you can write them from time to time. I am a good wall for bouncing off frustrations if you care to write me at: patientl0ve@yahoo.com.<P>P.S. the o in love is a zero.<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole<P><BR>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited January 12, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited January 12, 2000).]

#51036 01/12/00 08:44 PM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Nicole, thank you I don’t know if we could keep from reading one another’s post. (To easy to see what's in the others head), but I still want him to come, he wont talk to anyone about it. Never has in the past six years, but I think he needs to. I think that maybe I'll just ask him what he wants me to do. But then again he is the type to say if you are going to avoid it because of me I wont go. He is truly a sweetie.<BR>And Yes I will E-mail you from time to time. And you do the same ok?<BR>Lesa<P><BR>------------------<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> LMS20ish@cs.com <P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by LMS (edited January 12, 2000).]

#51037 01/12/00 09:29 PM
M
M
Lesa,<BR>If your H decides to come to the BB it might not be a bad idea. He would get some insight on what he is feeling and how to handle it.<BR>If you decide you need to email anyne you know how to get me. I'm always here. I know how it is needing to talk to someone.<BR>P.S. How's the baby??

#51038 01/13/00 12:07 AM
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
thanks Mitzi, thats why I want him to come so he can see he is not the only one to feel this way. Mikayla is doing better, she is sleeping now but still fighting the fever mixing both meds now doc said if that dont work to bring her back in.<BR>And by the way the E-mail thing goes both ways, if you need to talk I am always here.<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> LMS20ish@cs.com <P><BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 365 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation